Iron Heart 301N 17oz W33 L31.5 for sale

Listing on ebay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/272232313013?

These are beautiful, tough, amazing jeans. They just don't fit me quite right, so my loss is your gain as I go buy a different pair of Iron Hearts. These are basically brand new, with no wear/fades other than the slightest start where the wallet sat in the back pocket.

These have been worn 3 times, are in excellent condition.  They have not been soaked or washed, and have just stretched out a tiny bit in the waist from me wearing them 3 times. 

These were chainstitch hemmed at SESF to 31.5 inches. As these are sanforized denim, when you do soak or wash them they might shrink about 1/2 inch in length but that's about it, shrinkage will be minimal.

Actual measurements laid flat are as follows:

Waist 17 inches (or a 34)
Front Rise 10.65 inches
Rear Rise  14.75 inches
Thigh 12.25 inches
Knee 8.25 inches
Leg Opening 7.7

These retail for $295

Description from Selfedge:

The 301s fit from Iron Heart is our best selling slim jean at Self Edge. We now offer the 301s fit in a new natural indigo dyed denim. This new denim is an Iron Heart developed 17oz selvedge denim made of 100% organic cotton which has been dyed using natural indigo. The natural indigo gives these a unique shade which can only be achieved by rope dying the warp yarns in a natural indigo bath. The process of natural indigo dying is costly and takes more time than synthetic indigo dying, that coupled with the fact that these are made of a medium staple organic cotton makes these a great buy for the price.

These jeans are made of sanforized denim, if washed in cold water and line dried shrinkage will be minimal. The denim will also stretch in the waist up to 1" after approximately 20 wears.