Denime 66xx World Tour

louisbosco

Do they have new fbt's in f/w collection? I only saw a new runner model and this one

visvim-aw16-preview-25.jpg?w=2369 but I don't really like that one. I like the old fbt better.

my thoughts exactly. i didn't exactly like the new f/w16 stuff like those from that collection, but it's interesting seeing what changes has he made. i feel that hiroki is trying to be a little more current with trends but yet trying to keep his vintage production methods.

Anyway on another note, i've updated the first thread as well with the list of order of people getting their turns on the jeans.

no worries m8, I'm sure they will be here this week. My FH have been getting a lot of love in the mean time.

And just so I know, what is kosher in terms of the amount of wear I can put on these? Should I love and wear these like any other pair of jeans or should I maybe be a little more conservative?

Ah, dude, sorry to hear that! But, I'm heading to Seattle in a couple of days if it's possible you can get them there by Friday. Happy to cover excess shipping costs if needed.

Edited by chicote

ahaha thanks for giving me the benefit of the doubt Lou! I believe these will be going to Chicote once I get back home this weekend so unless anything changes expect updates via his legs. 

Never had my ass not fit into a pair of jeans so weird, and they are my size too. Maybe I am living in denial. Maybe all those front squats and heavy power cleans are finally paying off!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys,

Sorry for the absence. I've been away on vacation and just finally getting settled back in. I've contacted Chicote and he will be getting these next, hopefully they arrive next week sending them out tomorrow. Super bummed these didn't fit me, lovely denim.

I have 24" thighs and really i could hardly get them past my ass. I wear a 30 in most Fh, 29 in Warehouse and a 28-29 in Sugar Canes. Idk thought these would fit I did not get a chance to measure them they are all packed and ready to be shipped so I'll let Chicote handle that.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...