FS: Aero USN M-422A Seal Goatskin Leather Jacket (G1, Bomber Style)

ericsanpablo

Up for sale is a trim size 38 Aero M-422A bought direct from Aero a little over a year ago.  The jacket comes with a dark brown mouton collar, wool knits, and deep wine rayon satin lining.  The leather is a seal goatskin, which I believe is vegetable tanned. It is in like new condition, and comes from a non-smoking home.  The leather is beautiful, supple, but with a solid heft... I'd say the same thickness as my Aero Vicenza horsehide jacket, but a little more flexible.  

I am sad to sell this jacket, but unfortunately I have gained a little of weight (that I don't think will go away!) so the jacket has seen little wear (I don't think I've worn it more than a dozen times since purchasing, and never hard. I've kept it in my closet thinking I might lose some weight, and because I love the leather, construction, and look).

$575 USD shipped within North America, buyer covers paypal fees. 

Measurements below (measured, triple checked, and to the best of my ability, using the method found at the bottom of this page (post 10) - http://bit.ly/1KYDD8v ):

Shoulders - 17"
Chest (pit to pit) - 19.5"
Back Length (from base of collar to end of weave)- 25"
Arms (measured around the outside edge - from shoulder to elbow, elbow to end of cuff) - 26.5"

I've attached some pictures for reference (The first photo with a white background is the original photo of this jacket from Aero's website ); the leather imo is quite beautiful, with nice grain, and seems bomb proof.

Please forgive the grainy pics, don't have a proper SLR at the moment.

659532af3f02b511_s2445-front-500_zpsn9iw

IMG_1107_zpstsluplj3.jpg

IMG_1113_zpsj19vaxn0.jpg

IMG_1114_zpsgzcm2hmp.jpg

IMG_1110_zpss3b9zmex.jpg

IMG_1108_zpsc4cbezn6.jpg

IMG_1117_zpscivd7jk4.jpg

IMG_1116_zpsic4k7icx.jpg

IMG_1112_zpsyjyznwxa.jpg

DSC02555_zps56zmryq2.jpg
Edited by ericsanpablo

• 3 weeks later...