2. 2. Patch?

• RJB Black Deerskin
    • Flat Head Natural Goatskin
  3. 3. Buttons?

4. 4. Rivets? (both are copper)

5. 5. Pocketbags?

• Herringbone or RJB fabric
    • Stock RJB pocketbags

Latest additions added. Let me know if I missed you or put you down for the wrong cut.

Will adjust further when I get confirmation of exact cut from several, but for now the numbers are:

3005 +/- 12

3009 +/- 23

1.Edmond -3005

2.Broark - 3009 or 3005

3.Bradl - 3009 or 3005

4.itsbenhere- 3005

5.Blue Nemo- 3005

6.Foxy2 - 3005

7.clt3 - 3005 or 3009

8.SuperJackle - 3009

9.Volvo240thebest - 3005

10.Max Power (80%! ) - 3009

11.tigerstrom - 3009

12.beautiful_FrEaK - 3009

13.cusswords - 3009

14.ah long - 3009

15.kss447 - 3005

16.ironheartfan123 - 3009

17.Niko Andy - 3005

18.BrownMetallic - 3009

19.eastwest - 3009

20.Hoggreaser - 3009

21.cmboland - 3009

22.FeloniousMonk - 3009

23.geL - 3009

24.tooth - 3009

25.d-rew12 - 3009

26.Karanimal - 3009

27.bclark1620 - 3009(3002 if becomes an option)

28.Davito - 3005

29.Royalp - 3009

30.surf_pr - 3009

31.broala - 3009

32.leswaffles - 3005

33.my_candy_is_free - 3005

34.Isaylor - 3009

35.burnt_goat - 3009

Edited by SuperJackle

Personally I like he idea of having one arc from each brand on each back pocket, but that's just me.

Not a huge fan of the diamonds to be honest, might be a deal breaker for me personally. But it doesn't seem like that's planned.

I also like the Jolly Roger and RJB tab on the corner of the coin pocket.

Super stoked on how many people are interested in this, just really hope it lasts and doesn't die out as soon as we get the jawnz.

Ed so I can start throwing some cash to the side will it be like the fc run where you need payment before production happens??

Damn, I'm so stoked for this. These have been my dream jeans since I got the 3005, so happy you guys think they're an awesome idea too.

You guys will be super impressed by these, I swear.... can't wait for all you to see why I'm such a fanatic

At first all I really wanted was a pair of fh in the rjb denim but I now realize that I'll also probably never fit into rjb's cuts, so I like the idea of having an rjb denim with the fh cut. 

I really do like the jolly roger stitching on the back pocket, and the tab on the coin pocket as well. Maybe the tag can be branded with Signet or Sufu or something like that. The only thing about rjb is that I don't really like the patch; I'd much rather have one that fh uses rather than the black ones on normal rjb.

I don't post a ton but I'm down for this, assuming price isn't astronomical. I've got a pair of 3009 that I hemmed a bit too short and I'd like to try again because I like the cut. Also I accidentally neg repped hoggreaser while scrolling a bit ago, sorry man!

Edited by Soks

we should really get polls started, if the details are right for me, who knows, I have always been impulsive and short minded......

And yes, I am going to use various multi accounts!

Nope, that's the old fabric that was singed or whatever and a lot closer to something sanforized. The new one is completely loomstate and on a completely different level. It looks like flat heads denim but is softer, smoother, and fade to a different blue. Although I have literally never seen a well-washed worn pair on the Internet...ever.

Here you can see some examples:

http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/topic/3533-the-evolution-of-jeans-pictures-scones-and-tea/page-823#entry2877798

http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/topic/71669-real-japan-blues-jeans-shirts/page-22#entry2930144

But the cuts offered will be better fits on us with better whisker/comb patterns. And hopefully you guys will wash them a lot to get vertical fading...

Excuse me for the ignorance, but is the 2111 similar to the 3009 cut?

Just bouncing around ideas for which cut I would prefer.

I struggle with really big leg openings since I wear sneakers and low profile shoes more often than boots.

Seems like the 2111 tapers a bit more (and of course uses the 20 oz. denim) but other measurements I've compared look similar.

Guess I might break my pair out today, even though it's really hot, to see if I like the cut still.

hey guys,

sexfhxrjb from a few years back showing the two arcuates.(sorry for the iphone pics)

This was 14 oz  zimbabwe cotton, never fitted me well but the denim was really nice.

image_zpsshewprse.jpg?t=1441293967

hey guys,

sexfhxrjb from a few years back showing the two arcuates.(sorry for the iphone pics)

This was 14 oz  zimbabwe cotton, never fitted me well but the denim was really nice.

image_zpsshewprse.jpg?t=1441293967

I really like the two different arcs but it does look better with them done in indigo and I think the crossbones is a win.

When I get home in 10 days I'll hit wash both, measure them, and after I wear the 3005 will post what I think to be the final measurements...

Indigo arcs aren't bad looking at all, I'm just hesitant because you can't see them disintegrate, and a lot of lame brands/collabs like using them and it seems overdone.

On the patch mentioned before... I agree that if I had one pair of jeans I'd want a natural leather patch. On the other hand, since 95% of jeans come with a natural leather patch, most of us will eventually have at least a few pairs of jeans, and the classic RJB jean uses black deerskin... I think it would be nice to have a jean with unique features that are natural and not just different to be different. I think the Jolly Roger, and black patch, and coin pocket tag are good examples...