Warehouse World Tour - The magnificent bunch

Bobbo

Looking great at your legs! And I love this kind of thick cuffs!! Just leave them that way

You can do this all after they have passed my legs but please not before

The denim fabric is looking superb !!!

Nice to see you'll have a cameo on the tour mate, I think you will like the denim a lot!

On another note: Nizzel is hogging one of the few remaining spots of the tour. Soon we'll have a full year covered and lots of great pics and stories to look forward to!

Some pictures from earlier today when we went over to Öland for a swedish fika (coffee and pastries). The rain was pouring down but I managed to snap a few.

DSC_0460_zpsmiyofz1l.jpg

DSC_0456_zpsaxgx9n4o.jpg

And a bad picture on the fika ;)

DSC_0454_zpsrefjlyze.jpg

Edited by tigerstrom

Thanks mate! This place is called Strandnära and is located in Stora Rör. There's a lot of good places on Öland but most of them is only open in the summer.

I'm going to London in the end of next week so I hope to post a lot of pictures then!

Great updates tigerstrom.

Have a safe trip to London!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Ok guys here's some of the London pics! I don't have a computer right now so I can only post some of the pictures from my phone.

We had a great time in London! I visited a lot of nice stores, Rivet & Hide, Son of a stag, Red Wing and American classics to name a few. All the stores had amazing stuff but I didn't have the money to buy anything :(

I really liked Rivet & Hide and American Classics. Son of a stag had some amazing stuff but I felt that the people that worked there were guarding every step I took. I didn't feel welcome at all.

DSC_0520_zpslv3f9kzl.jpg

DSC_0516_zpsnx0raheg.jpg

DSC_0487_zpsbe102hug.jpg

DSC_0488_zpswdmza3cw.jpg

DSC_0504_zps74xehce6.jpg

DSC_0501_zps3xtklqbq.jpg

DSC_0490_zps6fwctpio.jpg

DSC_0515_zpsks2vvbfi.jpg

I will try to post the rest of our pictures when i can borrow a computer. I think this is the last week of wearing the jeans before I send them to Switzerland. I´ve been enjoying having them for a month. I cant say that they have som significant fades but im sure Reudi can beat them up real good!

Edited by tigerstrom

I'll try my best!!!

Or shall I even use those new jeans as my work pants already?

Edited by swiss-jeansfreak