Warehouse World Tour - The magnificent bunch

Bobbo

Jeans are sent off to Lendo. Sorry for poor contribution but have been some major and un expected life changes forced on me so didn't really have much desire to fully contribute. Apologies, but did love wearing these jeans.

Edited by bradl

The fading on them so far is very nice. Hoping to squeeze in some yardwork and other activities next weekend in them. The denim is top notch, never handled the duck digger fabric, huge difference from my dearly departed 800's and the 660's I have now. If they were a little shorter inseam (or I was a bit taller :unsure: ) the fit would be perfect!

maybe with a folded cuff you can make them look better, it worked well for me for the TCB 50's jeans, the inseam is way too long (33 and I'm fine with 30 with still rom for a single cuff) but I didn't want to cut the original chainstich as it's so nicely done..

I'll have more pictures for you guys in a few days. Not wearing these out as much due to the super huge cuffs, but it looks like today they'll work w my Blundstone boots. Here's a pic with one of my latest denim purchases:

P2120054_zpsdhnov8f1.jpg

morning hair, andersen-andersen, eg, wh1001xx, blundstone

Super excited for July when my wife & I will be welcoming Lil' Lendo to the world!

congrats mate! be prepared to wash your denim more often than you'd like to and get covered by baby puke haha!

must bring out my pair of blunnies too. I used to love them and worn off three pairs of them over the years.

I love the double cuffs haha

I feel like I'm letting the tour down, the jeans are too big for me to wear out. I've mainly been wearing them around the house, as such they haven't seen much action. I'm happy to send them along after a wash to the next participant.