Ask me anything

toronto sucks (assuming gta is greater toronto area), tier 3 weapons or low grav cars, no i've never posted here before this year but i do know a certain someone who got banned here in real life but we are not super close (he thinks im lame), if you mean a cat ladylik ea girl with a cat who is pretty? i'd probably say nothing to her, i only talk to a girl if she talks to me even then i usually end up ignoring them i get my companionship from my friends who i give consensual kisses on the forehead and "huggles" a form of hug

toronto is full of kids with man buns asking each other if they like drake or discussing how epic drake is 

toronto guy 1: nice man bun do you like drake and rick owens
toronto guy 2: yes being from toronto (the new york of canada am i right) i certainly love drake and rick owens
toronto guy 1: do you think drake should grow a man bun? 
toronto guy 2: i think he'd look great do you think he owns geobaskets?

edit: i'd appreciate it if people from toronto did not post in my threads thanks

Edited by myheartisablinkingnintendo

toronto is full of kids with man buns asking each other if they like drake or discussing how epic drake is 

toronto guy 1: nice man bun do you like drake and rick owens

toronto guy 2: yes being from toronto (the new york of canada am i right) i certainly love drake and rick owens

toronto guy 1: do you think drake should grow a man bun? 

toronto guy 2: i think he'd look great do you think he owns geobaskets?

edit: i'd appreciate it if people from toronto did not post in my threads thanks

can u explain this

https://imgur.com/gallery/7gTWX/comment/47588027

looks like a picture of toronto i will no longer respond to you

edit: oh i see someone with this username posted i like toronto. my name comes from a song by hamilton musician b.a. johnston so i guess someone else liked this song as well now i will no longer respond to you

Edited by myheartisablinkingnintendo