Vinneus

I've gone tts 3 and sized-up to a 4 and the size 3 fits me perfect. But as Fycus said, I have a rather slim body.

size 3 buttoned:

sized up 1 and it is still tight ʉۥdoesnt look like it but it is pretty warm

Dam I want a caravan so bad 

Fit from baggiest to skinniest, some of them are very close in fit. Visvim has a sizing guideline on their site but I think my ranking is a better representation and includes newer silhouettes:

01 slim

05 slim / 03

04 / 09

https://shop.visvim.tv/hk/en/p4/

Thanks man

Fit from baggiest to skinniest, some of them are very close in fit. Visvim has a sizing guideline on their site but I think my ranking is a better representation and includes newer silhouettes:

01 slim

05 slim / 03

04 / 09

https://shop.visvim.tv/hk/en/p4/ 

Thank you so much. Just saved me time and money! So this is a long shot but what would be the closest to cut in Visvim denim to The Fabric Brand Co cut? They only make one cut and it's perfect however they rip and paint all over them hard to find Raw clean Denim. Any help would be great!  

Is this AW16?

Dope.

VISVIM%202016_zpsr048mtjx.jpg

Copping for sure anyone know the date of release also been looking for years for a pair of Men's 

Visvim Wabanaki Blanket Boots in Size 11 Folk

Paypal ready if anyone gots the hook

Fabric brand doesn't really share a similar cut. Maybe some hybrid 04 cut. Fabric is slim in the thighs but is a slim straight jean. Even the 04 and 05 for visvim have some room. More vintage inspired cut w visvim denim- Simon miller tends to be more modern, some derivation of designer jeans (super low rise, slim thigh, slim straight leg). 

Fabric:

fabric-brand-co-beta-beta-slim-selvedge-

Visvim 04:

SocialSculpture04Damaged5Indigo5_large.j

Edited by Fycus

How are pastoral shorts fitting? size 2 sounds like it's a 34" waist which is about right for me, but all the pastoral shorts on the web store say they're 88.6 cm waist which comes out to like 34.8 inches. but I'm a 3 in most vis tops, never tried their pants, but hard to believe I'd be a 2 in anything Vis. appreciate the advice in advance

Edited by Bigyen

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

anyone have the visvim grizzly mid-folk boots for this season? how are they?

I recently bought a pair of the Grizzly Mid-Folk in size 11.  The leather on these boots is great and the fit is similar to the full height pair I have.  My only issue is the outsole does not sit flat on the ground.  The back portion of the heel does not sit flat on the ground.  As someone who works on footwear for a living, I believe this is a mistake.  Think the outsole was not attached correctly.

Has anyone else experienced this?

My other two pairs of full height Grizzly's do not have this issue.

There still wearable but for the price you expect everything to be right.

Would you say these are also a mistake?

JL_MIDBOOT_02-1022x682.jpg

I would say with 100% correct lasting the heel in the back of the shoe should sit flat.  With these boots on your feet your body weight may flatten the heel.  Some lasts do have some heel spring so it's not to say every boot or shoe with a little lift in the heel is a mistake.  In the case of my Grizzly boots two pairs are completely flat while the new mid cut pair are not.

My mid grizz outsoles also do not sit flat on the ground, but on the whole surface not only the heel (Same thing with the bison grizz, the ones without heel stabilizer), I do not really like how they feel compared to my other pair of high grizz which fit and feel perfect, they are a bit unstable.

visvim-ss16-grizzly-boots-mid-folk-02.jp

Edited by emixam