London Hard Wearing Meetup - June 4

thegiuce

Everyone,

Here it is! The first London Hard Wearing Meetup is happening next week.

One goal for each event is to have someone from the menswear industry involved. So, for the first meeting we'll start with a quick stop at Rivet & Hide, sellers of rare Japanese, British and American denim and leather goods.

Next, we'll pop two blocks down to The College Arms for a pint. Hopefully Danny and Junior from Rivet & Hide can join us for a round. We'll be situated upstairs, in the back on the stage. 

For the pub event, bring along your favorite garments to show-off. This will also be a great time to trade or sell any garments that you're ready to offload. Otherwise, just come by and geek-out about denim, leather and canvas menswear. Modern, vintage, heritage, it's all welcome!

Agenda:

Date: Thursday June 4th

630-700 PM: Rivet & Hide, 5 Windmill Street, London W1T 2JA

700-1000 PM: The College Arms, 18 Store Street, London WC1E 7DH

Note: Venues are within two blocks of one another.

http://meetu.ps/2JDnjW

Thanks, 

David

Maynard, 

Good feedback. My thinking was that those that want to show up early can pop-by R&H, but most folks will join sometime later when we're at the pub. It's my first event, so we'll see how it goes. 

Thanks,

TheGiuce

There were about a 10 of us. A respectable number for a first meet. We had a very sociable evening. I'm not sure if we took pictures. We drank lots of beer which might be the reason we forgot to take photos in the end for social media. Must get that done first next time.