FS: Chrome Hearts & Werkstatt München Rings

o-.O

Selling parts of my Chrome Hearts and Werkstatt München collection - get some silver for cheap!

Perfect accessories to round of the look of an outfit and to set some focal points. In my opinion the rings look best when worn spread across fingers/hands at the same time. The Chrome Heart rings were all bought in the Paris flagship store – the Werkstatt München ring was bought from the "old" Atelier New York.

Rings haven't been worn for a while and therefore show some patina – looks kinda cool, but if you don't like it, a quick polish should do the trick.

I have usually worn the rings as a set and especially the slimmer CH spacer rings look best worn together. Would prefer to sell the rings in sets consequently, but as you wish~~

One CH spacer ring is a little bigger than the other two because it makes finger movement easier if worn together. Please have a look at the pictures for sizing. I measured the inner diameters as accurately as possible.

Of course, like all original CH rings, you can find the "date stamps" on the inside of the rings. The Werkstatt ring is the first and original "wound ring" iteration that according to my knowledge is not produced anymore. Really nice design - got so many compliments when wearing this ring... 

I can provide pictures of the original receipts for the CH rings if required. Pick up in Berlin possible.

Shipping via DHL incl. tracking – Paypal only.

Chrome Hearts Rings

Size 10 - Classic Oval:             600>>>550>>>Sold

Size 10.5 - Cross:                        550>>>500>>>SOLD

Size 9 -  Spacer 3mm (each): 140>>>SOLD 

Size 10 - Spacer 6mm:            170>>>SOLD

Special deal possible if the Chrome Hearts rings are bought as a set...please ask

Werkstatt München: SOLD - thanks

ALL RINGS SOLD - THANK YOU

Edited by o-.O

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...