TCB

I'm pretty sure my size 38 in the 60 is really a size 36 when I tried them on. I haven't worn them due to weight loss since they're huge now and my waist is now a 32.. Will need to sell soon unfortunately unless I decide to load up on ice cream and pizza every day!

I did the 360° method on the inner waist band and it was still smaller than what TCB advertises. 

The denim of the waist band is significantly darker, it stands out. Could still be the same denim bit then from a different weaving run?!

I try to get an exchange otherwise try to refund them. 

It is ok that a tag size 34 is 32 in reality in tcbland, just as others might be vanity sized. But it is not ok that the actual measurements that are advertised on tcb site or given by Inoue himself do not correspond to reality. Either the measurements are false to start with or the quality control is lacking and is the reason why there is so much variation between garments.

b_F, the kitties turned out to be bad kitties?

You should review this pair while you still have it!

These wrong measurements aren't good - might as well be missing the back pockets for all the good a pair of 32" will do for someone who needs 34.

Waistband with a different fabric, if indeed so, is pretty ridiculous. 

Aren't a couple of the folks here chummy with TCB or are retailers?

With all the things seemingly going wrong, I wonder what TCB has to say?

I am going to ask Hajime about this. TCB are generally a smidgen smaller than tts and will stretch to size. I have no direct experience with the 505's but I believe they're supposed to be sized with the same ratio as all the other models. it seems like there was a QC fault on Tillman's pair, it's unlikely that the denim will stretch 2 inches. did u try them on till, no chance they'll work I guess?

Please guys, don't see it as an attack on TCB. With all the brands we enjoy here we know we have certain variety in sizes as they are hand-made after all. See Samurai where you never know what you get...

I was just bummed my pair didn't turn out the way I hoped. I re-measured them and they are at 84 cm.

I can fit them but I know when I can make a pair work and when not.

See this as an example of why brick$mortar shop exist :)

I don't see it as an attack at all, and even if it was it would be right to me as you would have your reasons. TCB online shop lists size 34 to be 87,5 and 33 to be 85, so there seems to be some mess here...

And a little "proof" i don't talk shit :D

On the picture it seems the tape and waistband are not 100% aligned but it's hard as fuck to get this straight and take a picture of it on your own. But trust me, everything was measured correctly and then fixed with cellotape

29884904136_af34f48ea7_c.jpg

29920052265_dbed628cfd_c.jpg

It's also hard to catch this on the picture but maybe you can also see the difference bewteen the denim on the waistband and the rest of the jeans :)

29293180793_bd448a0ec7_c.jpg

Agree the waistband looks strange.

Did u measure the waist big style? Hajime measures that way and I'm curious to see how much difference there is actually between the pair you received and the measurements up on his website (87,5 cm for a 34),