TCB

in my experience (I have both a raw pair and a one wash pair of 60's in a size 36) the raw pair won't shrink quite as much as the one wash. I have no dryer (who needs it in Italy?!?). i guess a 60° wash and a trip to a laundry dryer will do it for you though.

My own 36 raw pair shrank to one wash measurements only with an accidental 90° C boil wash, which slighty ruined the denim and fucked up the patch... Don't do it!

I want to see a size 40 fit pic, by the way!

Damnit!

After a few size exchanges, I finally found and received a pair of 60s that fit, size 40 in One wash. They fit perfectly! Equal to my size 36 in RT.

Unfortunately, I also received my ranchman in size 44 that does not fit due to my shoulders and arms. Shit. I have to send them back unfortunately.

I think I'm gonna bow out and just stick with my 60s for now. I might have to order direct from Inoue directly as Denimio does not carry size 46 in the Ranchman.

Can't win them all lol. Will post for pics after a proper hemming.

Edit

My momotaro workman shirt size 46 fits perfectly, so I though the Ranchman in size 44 would have fit like it.

Edited by mlwdp

Ordered today from Inoue this time for the Ranchman in size 46. It's hard finding shirts in my size (typically 46-48 chest) that can accommodate wide shoulders and arms.

I asked Denimio earlier if they could proxy size 46 in their shirts and they said they couldn't for right now.

I can't wait for my shirt as the quality on the size 44 I'm returning is top notch! Pictures don't do it justice!

Edited by mlwdp

I'd like to see some measurements once you get the 46, I got a 44 from the initial run and it came up far too small.

Just sitting in my closet sadly, need to get around to selling it...

QEwdC0I.jpg

TCB 60's 1 wash 1 month

Do you recommend soaking a one wash pair before hemming? I just got my one wash 60's and want to get them hemmed as they are great but the length is too long. Thanks on the earlier steering to to this pair as the raw soak could have been a disaster. Edited by mlwdp

Generally one wash pairs have all shrinkage taken care of; I've never encountered a one wash pair that have shrunk significantly in my own washing.

Of course though if you want to be ultra safe, give 'em your own wash beforehand, but I'd say it's unnecessary.