TCB

Those measurements seem nice, I think the 44 would actually work for me.

Also Inoue san told me my has reached the cutting stage, let's hope it's not too much longer!

yeah I thought so, I've asked Inoue if he could make a 46 for you in case you wanted to buy. but then it looks like the sizing on these shirts is quite vanity sized.  I'll go for a 40 myself and i am a 42 in both the foreman vest and the type II, so I assume it makes sense that you go for a 44. actually the 40 has the exact same measurements of my red cloud polka dot wabash and that was sold as a 17,5.

I almost could go for a 42, since they come out to a 47 in. chest.

But lately I've preferred my shirts not quite as slim as my tees or sweatshirts.

I need to compare these measurements to my Mister Freedom Appaloosa, which I had to size up on since they came out rather slim.

Ffs cm measurements! I don't seem to understand that chest measurement. A 38 has a 22" chest? Does that not seem abnormally large, or did I miscalculate something?

Nah, that's why I called it "interesting" - 112cm chest on a size 38, that's really big, isn't it? I'd put a "normal" 38 at maybe 10cm less than that. Doesn't really matter of course, just seems a bit off from what I'm used to in shirt size charts.

I'll probably go with a 36 which is one down from my TCB chorecoat and two down from what I normally wear in japanese shirts. Gonna need some extra long sleeves though! That's 4 cm shorter than my chorecoat which have just about wearable sleeve length.

c'mon now, we've all seen this right?

Metric_system.png

Yeah, I am quite aware but it's still hard to find anything in Canada using metric. Still quite confused as to what size I would need. Like a ~18" shoulder and a 20.5" chest Edited by bradl

Damn, I just measured a couple of other shirts and I think I can go with 36.. If there is some more shrinkage left the 38 will be better. I hate these decisions :D

Edit: I just measured my chest and it measure 100cm or 40 inch. Its all come down to if I want a slimmer or looser fit.

Edited by tigerstrom

^^ Looking at the sizing chart and Inoue's fit pics on the prototypes, it looks to me like the shirt has been designed with a looser fit in mind. If that's the case, the shorter sleeve length makes sense, since (if you buy your normal size instead of sizing down) the shoulder seams would drape slightly beyond the shoulders giving another inch or so of theoretical sleeve length. Is loose the new fitted?

Edited by holio cornolio

Yeah, I am quite aware but it's still hard to find anything in Canada using metric. Still quite confused as to what size I would need. Like a ~18" shoulder and a 20.5" chest

Yeah I'm just pulling your plums. It's the same in the UK. We have an utterly bastardised system of measurement which includes aspects of both imperial AND metric systems, and then get all hoity toity about the metric system when our transatlantic cousins question it! Brits! C**ts the lot of us :D

^ it's been a while since I was in touch with such info (if I ever was). Good to know that by beige cardigans are a la mode (as you youngsters say) again ;-)

Edited by holio cornolio

tcb jacket getting into its third year of service, just washed for the 6th time I think.

at this stage the wash brought over a lot of marbling, I love it.

77C913E4-BF4C-4539-BAA3-07AFBC9D9D46_zps

2657A83E-7D0F-4869-91F7-D05CEE841F9B_zps

3086DF05-6DF9-4A04-810E-092AE0EFA77C_zps

8968F27D-C120-4E89-8D29-D3AEF2C4A242_zps

0D3EE9DE-AD83-4E6B-8FC5-4DEB557A57A1_zps

Edited by volvo240thebest

went up to maine for the weekend.

Got to enjoy some of my favorite beers

xO5ZDeK.jpg?1

Also visited Nezinskot Farm and had breakfast at the Farm's Restaurant and visited some of the animals

8BU8ch9.jpg?1

TCB Jacket w/ 0105PH

hQzdHt6.jpg?1

pR1J5d6.jpg?1

soooo, back to the ranchman. I feel a little crappy about this, but I measured pretty much every shirt in my wardrobe this weekend to see if I had anything that resembles the ranchman cut wise. Sadly I do, and it's a shirt I don't wear because I don't get on with the cut. And I really don't think that sizing down is going to work either, so unfortunately I'm out. Look forward to seeing how you chaps get on with yours though.

Edit - sorry NYC surfer - meant to say - your 50s jacket looks great. Super fit. Did you give it a hot wash or just a cool rinse? Enjoy!

Edited by holio cornolio