Denim World Championship - SuFu Division

Max Power

I also notice people wash their jeans a lot this time round. will be interesting to see the end result.

Not washing your jeans is soooo 2007.  Thankfully it seems those days are gone, and most denimheads have gotten over their soap and water phobia.  

Washing your jeans regularly is the new Sufu/'denimhead' consensus whereas not washing them is now so un-Sufu and outdated that conversely it's cool again. Everyone knows that hip works in 8-year cycles!

Oh, so that's why when I was at Imogene + Willie back at the beginning of May to pick out a pair of jeans for my girlfriend I got the whole "don't wash" line.  I just politely nodded my head and said "Uh huh".  

I recently had my drivers license taken away from me and I now must ride  this bike every day.

This is good for honeycombs but bad for time management!

_MG_29431_zpsdsv9jzyj.jpg

I like stouts.

_MG_29441_zpsjapwo3zq.jpg

A day of golf

IMG_29521_zps6segogp2.jpg

_MG_29451_zpsy0jxcfsv.jpg

Combs happening , not a lot of fading yet.

_MG_29551_zpsvkbeaan7.jpg

_MG_29561_zpskmnuxgwu.jpg

Hey guys, I have finally entered the contest with my 3sixteen ST-130x jeans. I officially started wearing the jeans on my birthday (5/14), so at least I have a good way to know how long I’ve worn these for. I don’t post very often but I will try to as best as I can to show a better evo of my jeans. But to start off, I have a picture of a birthday gift from some friends with my jeans. And I just went on a 8-mile hike to Poway Lake Park(Mt Woodson Trail) the past weekend but no pics because I forgot my camera.  Enjoy! :)

ZRqH8UU.jpg?1

Edited by noobedloser

After an airline enforced change of competition jeans, here are my TCB 60s keeping it real. I'm not biking across vietnam, cruising the streets of tokyo or road tripping' across Europe. Here's a bit of weekend gardening action! ROCK AND ROLL!

Digging the weeds

17640889623_a885ac8fbb_z.jpg

Mowing the lawn

17640878633_793dfcb425_z.jpg

Fixing the mower

18235041296_1d97d4756f_z.jpg

YEAH!

After an airline enforced change of competition jeans, here are my TCB 60s keeping it real. I'm not biking across vietnam, cruising the streets of tokyo or road tripping' across Europe. Here's a bit of weekend gardening action! ROCK AND ROLL!

Digging the weeds

Mowing the lawn

Fixing the mower

YEAH!

You should gopro it next time. EXTREME GARDENING FADING

Hey guys, I have finally entered the contest with my 3sixteen ST-130x jeans. I officially started wearing the jeans on my birthday (5/14), so at least I have a good way to know how long I’ve worn these for. I don’t post very often but I will try to as best as I can to show a better evo of my jeans. But to start off, I have a picture of a birthday gift from some friends with my jeans. And I just went on a 8-mile hike the past weekend but no pics because I forgot my camera.  Enjoy! :)

OK noobedlooser I'll play. Here's my latest toy too. Ebay purchase. Sold as broken, but I fixed it up good as new. 1980s British Army G10. Not fancy, but get's the job done :-) (too keep it slightly on topic, those are my TCBs :-) )

18261492455_696b838cd8_z.jpg

Edited by holio cornolio