FS: Shipley & Halmos sweater, APC pants, LVC 1967 505

1989boxlunch

I'm selling a few things because they are not quite the right size, so they haven't gotten much wear.  

First up is a sweater I bought a couple weeks ago; it's from Shipley & Halmos, size M.  Pretty straightforward striped cotton pullover. Very comfortable cotton/linen blend but slightly baggy all-around on me.  

$100

1UOWmiq.jpg

Measurements:

Chest: 21"

Front Length: 25.5"

Sleeve: 28.5" (measured from neck opening)

Next up is a pair of APC Sport Pantalones, size S, that I bought several months ago.  They have a single back pocket which had to be cut open.  I've only worn these a handful of times and washed them once.  Great pair of pants but I've out-lifted the legs on these.  The photo doesn't really show it well, but these are dark navy blue.

$160

V9aza0P.jpg

6e6vRgC.jpg

Measurements:

Waist: 16"

Front Rise: 10"

Thigh (at crotch): 11.5"

Knee: 8.5"

Leg Opening: 7.25"

Inseam: 32"

Levi's Vintage Clothing 1967 505 

Size 33Wx34L

$190

PaWH1Qx.jpg

E1fnLim.jpg

I bought these in Boston about two months ago thinking they were the 1954 501Z (and thus shrink-to-fit).  The sales guy grabbed the wrong pair from the stock, so I inadvertently ended up with these.  Great pair of jeans, but just a little too big.  I believe the denim is a 14 oz. Kaihara; they are sanforized.  They were made in Turkey.  I've only worn these a few times, so creasing is pretty minimal (no fades have set in).

Measurements: 

Waist: 17"

Front Rise: 11"

Thigh at crotch: 12.25"

Knee: 8.75"

Leg opening: 8"

Inseam: 34"

• 2 weeks later...