WAYWT? [Denim Version] 2015

Cold Summer

AE03F0D5-1351-4F67-8F71-0D7346C51E40_zps

bob dong 47 model. funny to realize that possibly the better fitting pair of jeans I own are a 35 eur pair made in China, which I bought admittedly only for the name of it ahah! neglected them to favour all my better denim pairs but I think I should hem them now and start to give them some wear.

to start with the denim is quite boring, very soft touch, flat and dark (has a grey-ish hue). I wouldn't expect more seen the cost of it though. the very same fit ( only with a shorter, belly forgiving rise) paired with the TCB 50's fabric will easily make for my all time favourite pair of jeans. I still think that life is too short to spend time fading lesser denim but will do it for the good fit! 

AE03F0D5-1351-4F67-8F71-0D7346C51E40_zps

bob dong 47 model. funny to realize that possibly the better fitting pair of jeans I own are a 35 eur pair made in China, which I bought admittedly only for the name of it ahah! neglected them to favour all my better denim pairs but I think I should hem them now and start to give them some wear.

great fit and precision cuffs.

that's a folded cuff, with a bit of ironing it becomes nice and stiff. I will hem them though, it's a bit too bulky to work well with other kind of shoes. with IR's it's alright though.

to start with the denim is quite boring, very soft touch, flat and dark (has a grey-ish hue). I wouldn't expect more seen the cost of it though. the very same fit ( only with a shorter, belly forgiving rise) paired with the TCB 50's fabric will easily make for my all time favourite pair of jeans. I still think that life is too short to spend time fading lesser denim but will do it for the good fit! 

Well the Bob Dong wabash and chambray fabrics are very nice, so I think price doesn't necessarily have anything to do with it. I do agree that fit > all though ;) I have a pair of Adidas Originals raws, VERY boring, uniform and plain denim but great fitting jeans so they do get wear sometimes...