CDG boiled wool, Rick Owens Gimp, pilot jacket, Number (N)ine double layer sweater

algernon

ONLY SHIPPING TO U.S. FOR NOW.
If you have your heart set on something and you're a regular who is outside of the U.S. send me a message and we can work something out. 

Longtime user here, plenty of references if you're concerned about gift payments. Also have a 15-year-old ebay account with 100% as a buyer and seller. 

These have all been in storage so be aware of that. I'm not going to wash this stuff..I'll leave it up to you. Prices reflect any issues

PAYPAL as gift only. If you choose to pay non-gift, cover the fee and we're good. 

I ship USPS priority within 24 hours (except on weekends) and you'll get a tracking number asap.

Comme des Garcons boiled wool jacket, size Large, GRAY, SOLD

Very nice heavy, boiled texture to the wool.

This has a blue interior lining, the wool itself is charcoal gray.
Even though it's tagged  as a large, it's about the same size as all of the other ones after the treatment/boiling process. 

Measurements:
pit to pit: 20"
shoulders: 18"
length (from shoulder to bottom hem front) 27"
sleeve: (from shoulder to cuff) 27"

Smaller than the measurements suggest, this is best to be oversized on a 46 or for true 48

SOLD TO A GOOD HOME

ZWd7WT8.jpg
TfnSwWM.jpg
Jd12xdF.jpg

Rick Owens DRKSHDW Gimp hoodie sweatshirt

Size medium though it's oversized of course, will basically fit any size, best for 46-50. Fits around a 48-50 best

This was black originally. I bleached it and re-dyed it (with professional dye and the utmost care) to a blood/burgundy color. The dye has always been perfectly set, there has never been any bleeding or rubbing off of color. 

This is the version with 2 zips (a separate zip for the hood) and there is a small issue with the stitching for the taping (see photos) but a super easy fix and doesn't cause any issues. 

Obviously this was designed with lots of damage to the seams and wear and tear to make it look authentic. If you're not familiar with the Gimp, please know that the threads and raw edges are how it is sold.

I never wear this but neither am I excited about letting it go so if there are no takers, I'll be glad to keep this in the closet.

sNKw5V2.jpg
HW5wpt8.jpg
mor pics:
issue with the stitching:

$250 shipped in the U.S.

Number (N)ine Gauze Double Layer Sweater, size 4

(works for 48-50)

I don't believe this was ever worn or washed. I purchased it off of superfuture and the only issue is a line that goes across the lower chest. I have no idea if it was sewn up or if it's just a natural 'grain' to the gauze. I can't find any flaws, there is no fading to the labels…looks brand new to me. 

Oversized, double layer..you know the deal. Measurements are basically useless for something like this, just know it's best for a 48-50.

$175 shipped in the U.S.

k5kzWfC.jpgDSMQppy.jpg
more pics:
the 'line' i mentioned across the front (difficult to see in any light)
inner label: (not faded, it's a flash issue)
transparency of a single layer (remember, this is 2 layers):

Rick Owens nylon Pilot Jacket, size medium

Best for 46-small 48

Some issues with this of general wear but in good shape otherwise and perfect for those who think Rick's stuff looks best a little beaten up.

tear on left cuff (see pics), small hole in right upper arm, wear in the cloth on the inside by zipper area/chest. 

ALL DAMAGE TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION. Please do not contact me if you buy this to complain about the wear. This thing is pretty beaten up and I'm giving you photos and pricing it to reflect all issues.

pit to pit: 19"
shoulders: ~17.5" (wool insets allow for some stretch)
length (front) 26"
sleeve (from shoulder to cuff) 27" (also stretch from shoulder insets)

1FhArVw.jpg
DvvduZ7.jpg
pics of damage/issues:
inside chest zipper (not visible when worn)
small hole mentioned on upper right arm:
tear on left cuff:

$160 shipped in U.S. 
This was originally a $1400 jacket so again, consider the damage before buying.
Edited by algernon