Devoa, InAisce, IS, Julius

modalsaliency

Hello, all. Cleaning out the closet prior to a move.

Unless stated otherwise, all items are at least 9/10 with no visible flaws. All prices are exclusive of paypal fees and shipping from the States. 

I will entertain trades for various Devoa/InAisce things in 44. Offers are welcome, lowballs ignored. Let me know if you would like measurements for anything. 

1. Devoa destroyed silk highneck coat - USD 800 -> 750

Size 1, from the previous F/W season. Professionally tailored to fit a 44 or slim 46, as the size 1s were a bit large that season. It's a 70/30 silk/cotton knit.

S4aUVPol.jpg

zFV8EW9l.jpg?1

2. InAisce Gaea coat - USD $650 -> 600

Tagged size 2, fits 44-46. Unisex, in a sureki felted needlepunch wool. 6-layer wool with some interesting contrasts.

lEipAVzl.jpg

9hgJfzAl.jpg?1

3. Individual Sentiments leather coat - IC

Tagged size 0, fits 44-46. Extremely rare lamb leather coat from F/W 10. Highneck, or can be worn as a slightly asymmetric collar. This is an interest check for now, as I am unsure if I want to part with it and also do not know the original retail (PM me please if you do). 

I do not know the tannery origin but this is, frankly, the best quality lamb I have ever seen. And I have handled a lot of leather from the usual SZ brands. 

my41ZCwl.jpg

soO7nPfl.jpg?1

4. Devoa suit - USD 1,300 -> 1250

Size 1, fits 44-46. A windowpane suit in charcoal with hints of dark green from I believe F/W 13. Signature Devoa construction that should be familiar to everyone here - curved sleeves, pagoda shoulders, twisting trousers, etc. The fabric is ramie, which will mold to your body over time. This piece in this size sold out instantly everywhere, including Japan.

5VP5JSSl.jpg

Xw9xnL6l.jpg?1

5. Julius jacket - USD 750

Size 1, fits 44. Minimalist lamb jacket in a dark smoky brown. 

9A5GV1ol.jpg

03aQghZl.jpg?1

Edited by modalsaliency

6. InAisce Orchid jacket - USD 300 -> 250

Hooded linen jacket with raw edges. Tagged size III, fits around a 46-48 but is meant to be worn loose. 

AR1sIkCl.jpg

VYV0PiEl.jpg?1

7. Julius longsleeve print - USD 200 -> 150

Size 1, but fits up to a 48 or so due to the stretchable and draping fabric. From memory it is a silk/mohair/cotton blend.

28nXrZEl.jpg

BDxwYrpl.jpg?1

8. Fagassent jeans - USD 160 -> 140

White jeans with a spray blackwork pattern. Fits around a 29-30 waist.

QOJpb4rl.jpg

jTqmDLLl.jpg

9. Individual Sentiments boots - USD 850 -> 800

Covered heel sidezip boots from the IS capsule collection, which has some of the most impressive constructions I've seen. Bought retail for ~2k in Japan about 1.5 years ago and vibramed from day 1. Horse leather. Size 41, fits 10.5 to 11. In the interest of full disclosure, there is a small tear (shown) at one of the stitching locations. 

CUTvM3kl.jpg

Jn9lqrrl.jpg

10. Devoa belt - SOLD

Hook belt in calf with brass hardware. This was the F/W 13 version in small size. I would say it would fit up to a 32/33 waist. 

Of course, feel free to PM me with any questions or suchlike. Cheers.

Edited by modalsaliency

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...