Boncoura

kylepw

• 2 weeks later...

Yo Kiya, any word on when we can expect the Boncoura jeans to land on the SE website?

I saw your Instagram story post, and I'm jonsin' for a pair of the XX jeans with a longer inseam...

I would say it's going to be November or so.. the ones they produce currently shrink to about 29", which is far too short for most people.  We have to do multiple samples making sure their intended fit is retained before moving forward with a production run.  

I would say it's going to be November or so.. the ones they produce currently shrink to about 29", which is far too short for most people.  We have to do multiple samples making sure their intended fit is retained before moving forward with a production run.  

Perfect, plenty of time for me to keep wearing my 1702XX's before breaking in another pair of jeans.

I can also write it off as a birthday present to myself if it's in November.  :P

Received my Boncoura 66s in sz34, just thrown in hot bath water for 45 now drying, will post up pics when done.

Pre-soak fit was great, I think they should shrink to a perfect straight leg fit...

Id be interested in some post soak measurements when you get around to it

• 2 weeks later...