Stranger's Reactions to Your Clothes

Supercilious

every person i know that reads hebrew: yo what's "עליון" supposed to mean??

me: it says supreme in hebrew

them: wow u got that custom made right?

me: no supreme made it

them: woah how much was it

me: i dunno like 40 bux

them: i'll give u 20 bux for it right now

me:.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

some dude once asked to buy the sunglasses i was wearing on the spot as well

i said "10 bux" then "jk"

he looked pissed

when i wear a pink fur coat - "LOL you're so trying to be cam'ron"

when i bring out my pink flip phone - "haha cam'ron wannabe"

when i dye my timbs pink - "nice dipset shoes"

when i hop out the pink range - "LMAO get em girls amiright?"

The most outlandish reaction I've ever received was from this old lady that was walking her dog in the morning along some pathway behind where I used to live and she pretty much ducked into the bushes then grabbed her dog which started snarling at me while she was crouched there staring at me fearfully. I got really freaked and ran out of there because I thought she was going to set her dog on me or something. I was wearing a long sftm tee, 11 shorts and some geos while carrying my school backpack lol.

Also last Tuesday while standing in line at the cinema  in front of this large group of girls

"Do you think he's gay?"

shhhhhhhhh

"Oh who cares, it's not like he speaks english" :rolleyes:

mate tell me you said something back

• 2 weeks later...

was helping grocery shopping with my dad and was wearing gosha old burzum tee.

was trying a cheese at a little stand when the old lady (60+easy) promoting the cheese saw my tee, she was like;

"wow what a lovely tee, where did you get it."

hum from russia (lol), on the internet.

"its really cool, it even have design on the side sleeves, wow i really want one"

Last week I was In the hilton hotel in San Fran.

walked into the lobby with my mom (wearing a soloist jacket, CCP shirt, ace cash, and Common projects) and as we were heading towards the door a nice old lady of about 70 waved to me and smiled.

As we passed She told my mom She should be proud to have such a good looking young man  :)

"wow, if your jeans were skinnier and you got a haircut you'd be just like Matt Healy!"

i'm asian

Edited by uhhuh69

I guess credit is due given that, if you're going to spend 3 stacks on your kid's wardrobe, it wasn't on Jayz, Been Trill and Visvim Smokey the Beat hats. 

iunno.

dis be ronnel, ja?