A1923, Carpe Diem, l'maltieri, CCP, Zam Barrett, KKA

Bet321

A huge opportunity has came up for me so I need the money. Selling most of my clothes. Open to REASONABLE offers.

Prices don't include paypal fee (or send as gift).

Carpe Diem 4-Hole boots

$650 > $625 > $600 USD

These a black, with blue and grey undertones. I don't know the leather type in these, but I want to say calf, as the leather is very soft, I could be wrong though. Just got a new protective heel on these a week ago. some parts of the sole are cracking a tiny bit, would be an easy fix for a cobbler. Other than that these are in great condition, and very comfortable with insoles. Would say they can fit a 41-42.

29.7 cm following the curve of the boot.

WaaGrx6.jpg

LMr53ww.jpg

Edited by Bet321

Zam Barrett Minimalist J Jeans 44

$200 > $180 USD

http://shop.zambarrett.com/bottoms/ss14-minimalist-j-jeans-black <--same as those

Fit perfectly, produce awesome stacks. Labeled as black, but have hints of very dark blue when out in the sun. Very nice pair of jeans, would be great for anything other than summer. Worn once for 1 hour, was too damn hot to keep wearing them in 92 degree+ weather.

15in waist laid flat.

uE21Opl.jpg

wgQzpom.jpg

Zam Barrett DNA pants 46

$170 > $150

Bought these used from someone who claimed to only have worn them a few times. I never wore them, as they where too big. They are however, very comfortable when I put them on, and have a beautiful texture to them. They are black.

16in waist laid flat.

c0PRZ7y.jpg

thfwC9a.jpg

Edited by Bet321

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...