• standard
    • doughnut
    • black doughnut
  4. 4. pocket bags

• chambray
    • flannel
    • herringbone
    • standard

Thanks Broark! yeah, fortunately summer hasn't been too bad here in NYC. I also get to wear my jeans at work so i will manage some wears even as the temp goes above 90F

Edited by nycsurfer530

• 5 weeks later...

@ed, i couldn't agree more. I've been wearing mine everyday since they arrived, very little to show for it. minor fading along creases and knees with a touch a blue on the thighs. That being said, i love this fabric and the tone of the indigo and I don't care how long it takes for them to fade. 

Yes, I love the color of this jeans. It pops but doesnt pop too much. I've been wearing mine since the day I got it. I just recently did another soak to get some shrinkage out. Also the threads are abit weak for the amount of wear. Looks like I'm going to have to take it in for repair really soon.

• 2 weeks later...

I just received my FUllcount 1101PH size 33

Super denim very dark and the two tone stitching is gorgeous. After two 40degrees machine wash  I think the cut suit me and i'm done with the shrinkage i will put fit pics later. 

Thinking about pulling the trigger on these in the 1101's . In between sizes, I wear a sz 30 in most brands with a desired waist at 30.5-31 and an upper thigh at 11.5-12.5. It seems like a 30 would fit well after some time or I could go with a looser fit with the 31. Please comment if you can on this. To give you a better idea my FH3009's I bought in sz 30 and they would have been perfect in sz 31. The top block is a little tight.

Most are busy with other tours and competitions - but I believe one or two pairs are actually in the DWC...

(It's not easy keeping up with the commitment - people drop out, some only participate for the jeans and not for a competition.)

I haven't died off. Just not much to report. Love these jeans. Fabric, color, all beautiful. They are just super slow faders. I've been wearing mine non stop since I received them and they definitely take their time.

that is what I gathered. Did you go TTS? What cut did you get? I am about to put my order in because there is a 30 left in the 1101's. I just wanted to make sure I was not missing something. I know the flagship 13.7 has a lot of stretch and people size down esp on the 1101's. My thought on the collab fabric was I would need to go TTS.?

I own 1101 size 30 in the flagship denim love the cut. I went TTS for those. In my signet collab I went 0105ph size 29 size down one. Both pairs stretch similarly. Regardless, if you're worried about too much stretch just wash more. I was my jeans all the time (every 2 weeks) Washing with these is a good thing. The indigo in this fabric is so stubborn you don't need to worry about losing color. Definitely go for them, the signet fabric is my new favorite of all the FC fabric.

Ed, any chance of a jacket in the special fabric?

Edited by nycsurfer530

What type build are you? I have not done many looser fits but I am starting to gravitate to that because I have thicker thighs from Crossfit, weight training, soccer, etc. My waist is a 30.5 and most cuts I get have been uncomfortable. I have been doing the slimmer cuts because I am short and they look better esthetically but they are not comfortable in the rise or thighs. Would you say the 1101 is a loose fit, more 47 cut?

1101 is definitely a comfortable cut with a taper. 0105 has a similar top block but slightly roomier and less taper. my build athletic, average legs i guess? my legs arent skinny or big. i just dont like slim jeans; the look or the comfort level.

Ok here we go, sorry for the horrible quality but i'm no photographer and just have an iPhone

1101 Flagship Denim-- True to size, 30

abda9f4e-c3a2-40e3-8641-e15b46a76def_zps6bc234a3-9ad6-4b31-87a6-c2c453521fbb_zps

0105PH, size down one 29. Keep in mind even though its a looser cut, i sized down so they will look similar in cut.

(sorry for blurriness fit pics solo isn't easy, or at least i haven't figured it out)

cbc18ce0-5099-470c-ad06-03529699d02e_zps119fd6c8-7b8f-4518-8887-aa5b4445d0cb_zps

02000f2c-5f39-4693-b877-ee2c14d501ea_zps7ea61724-4237-4d13-bd27-faf2f19514ac_zps

b749b725-6533-4176-9c72-790694ce1112_zps

on a side note, i think i need a different photo host, photobucket makes my photos more blurry after resizing the photo.

Edited by nycsurfer530

Woah, woah, woah... Those 1101s are looking incredible NYCSurfer! You definitely need some photos of those over in the regular Fullcount thread. I need to do the same with my pair actually... Kind of funny how you got your pair of 0105 to look very similar to your 1101 by sizing-down.

Lsaylor - to answer your question above, the 1101 is not really like the 1947 cut at all. I've just switched from wearing 1101 to SC 1947s and the leg is way more tapered from the knee down on the former. They definitely feel like a more fitted cut through the seat as well and I'd compare them more to the Levi's '66 cut if anything. Highly recommend the 1101 all the same.