• standard
    • doughnut
    • black doughnut
  4. 4. pocket bags

• chambray
    • flannel
    • herringbone
    • standard

^ I get the feeling it's much more of a cultural problem for western dudes, where it's earlier and more positive connotations are not as well or as widely understood. Maybe that makes it visually more prevalent for some than others.

^^ good for you mate. You like it, I dont. Potato, potato. I've said it before, vive la difference.

if I regretted any of my tattoos enough to get them covered as opposed to touched up or left intact having earned their place, I would have the commitment to lose them completely. Not a fan of half arsed efforts, but if that method is considered art then it will always have fans and detractors and that is exactly how it should be. To me tattoos are a diary of sorts and signposts of my journey. They happened, and either belong or don't. The same applies to stickering/tagging/graffiti. When I was a kid I either respected someone else's efforts and left them clean, or thought they were shit and made sure no trace remained...

The 'swastika thing' ? Ed has just said it is a Buddhist reference. that is totally fair enough. Not just the head of a key though :-)

It feels like I'm trying to start fights here... That's not the case but I won't pretend I'm not enjoying the different opinions.

^^ I don't get the impression you're trying to start a fight. You're voicing a perspective. That's cool. That's what I did too and I appreciate your perspective as you seem to mine.

I could go on about my perspective on it, but am satisfied with what I said before. The patch is cool, Ed.

As far as production, I get it. We're squeezing our varied sizes in varied fits with run-specific hardware into a normal production line meeting demands for retailers selling the standard lot at higher volumes than our Sufu run worldwide. We get bumped to keep the standards on track. When this run arrives, I believe it'll be worth every bit paid and every delay forgiven.

dont worry im sure miki and kotaro are doung everything they can , also a nightmare every production season whoch is now till delivery for spring , regular issue jeans are produced 5000-7000 pairs so ours are 75 pairs of different color threads and diff type buttons and pocket bags and all and they are stopping their regular production just so they can do our special run.

ok heres how complicated this is

all 4 cuts we have are special in such a way that it is so limited ( fabric) that i have to be very accurate with the sizes for the orders. its not a full size run for each model but for example the 0105 special run we only have 13 pairs for that and thats it. so these 13 people are very special super limited only 13 person will have the 0105 special run in the world . hoping for your kind understanding . 80 percent of the jeans are already pre payed and sold. so we have an excess of 15 pairs that i will post in diff model and sizes ( not a full size run) again.

as oppose to regular production denim lets say they will produce a size 32 of 1108 in maybe 2000 pairs in 7-10 weeks. so when you check the website of fullcount. they dont update all the regular cuts ar once when they re stock. its always Just 1 model every couple of weeks

I try not to pop my head into things that I'm not a part of but just want to mention two things:

Swastika: Took me FOREVER to find it! Let's be honest guys, the patch is so small and will likely be covered by your belt, I doubt anyone will call you out for it. Heck, I'm a denim head and it took me a few minutes! Then again, I openly wear whirling logs and Fred Harvey era jewelry all the time and never get questioned; the one time I did, I was the one that brought it up and after explaining the history/significance of the native symbol (as well as buddhist meanings) was given a thumbs up and left alone. That, and the patch will wash/wear/darken with age which makes all of the talk moot.

Construction: ed already mentioned, but this is a small run, special materials, in a lot that's such a small percentage of the normal output requiring specific details. Please also think of the manufacturer; we aren't talking about a huge factory with 1000's of workers in a sweatshop, this is a small production house! Think back to the Flat Head thread and Kyle's posts when he toured their factories and you'll have better perspective.

Special runs, limited editions, contest pairs; all take time, often, more time than originally planned for and while waiting sucks and it's easy to speculate, please try to be more understanding and patient with the process. The end product is usually worth it though, and with this being Full Count, I doubt anyone will be disappointed in the end.

I've got no problem with waiting, it's just tough being patient that's all!
I know that the end product will be well worth the wait.

I've got no issue with the swastika, due to the Buddhist significance and the fact that no one will really see it besides me and whenever I post pictures of these of course.  I would've liked the other patch mainly due to the fact that it's not just a stamp over the regular FC patch, but we're splitting hairs really. I think the fabric on this alone and the other hardware details will make this pair special.

The resemblance is subtle and it's not easily sighted.

I have no problem with it having been put there intentionally as a Buddhist reference by the Buddhist owner(s).

However, if that is not the case (i.e. not a swastika, not a Buddhist reference, not put there intentionally), I'll also have to come up with something for my patch - fill-in some of the lines...

In Germany there are still too many swavstikas seen, even today - put up by stupid people for the wrong reasons. Personally, I have very little reason to wear some more.

Edited by Foxy2

I would've liked the other patch mainly due to the fact that it's not just a stamp over the regular FC patch, 

Agreed.  They basically did the same thing with the patch on the jeans for the BiG contest too.

As for the teeth on the keys, I see what people mean, BUT, it's not complete, and it's lopsided.  To me, it's what your mind decides to see it as.  I wouldn't be overly concerned about it, especially since your belt is going to cover it, and after a few months or wear and a couple washes, it will be too worn to make out any details anyways.   

• 2 weeks later...

Great! (Plus handling & shipping from Japan to Signet, customs, handling & shipping from Signet to us..)

Hopefully, there will be at least another picture or two in between...

i am assuring everyone that we are fast tracking everything for this project. we will be using an air courier from japan to manila then well be using ems from manila to your country. thank you for your patience.