TCB: happy jeans contest

aho

Sugar Mountain, I'll clarify with Hajime on this! Most Japanese brands I know measure the circumference around the waist band if they don't do it BiG style but I'll check to make sure. He's currently on the sewing machine so I'll have to get back to you! ;)

To answer the question on if they'll be sent raw or one wash, you'll be able to choose either.

There are a ton of other developments that I'm working on which are very exciting for the contest; I hope to share the information with you all soon!

As far as participating, of course the more you post, the better your chances of winning but no one is holding you to be active if you don't want to be. There will always be those who buy the jeans and don't end up posting about them, but it's a free world, do what you gotta do! ;) I for one am in it to win it, and will be using instagram regularly for updates. #tcbcontest  WOOT!

Sugar Mountain, I'll clarify with Hajime on this! Most Japanese brands I know measure the circumference around the waist band if they don't do it BiG style but I'll check to make sure. He's currently on the sewing machine so I'll have to get back to you! ;)

To answer the question on if they'll be sent raw or one wash, you'll be able to choose either.

There are a ton of other developments that I'm working on which are very exciting for the contest; I hope to share the information with you all soon!

As far as participating, of course the more you post, the better your chances of winning but no one is holding you to be active if you don't want to be. There will always be those who buy the jeans and don't end up posting about them, but it's a free world, do what you gotta do! ;) I for one am in it to win it, and will be using instagram regularly for updates. #tcbcontest  WOOT!

thanks Aho for clarifying ..

btw..may i ask is that the contest can custom made some odd size for example for small size like W27? and the patch on the denim is different from the standard TCB jeans?

thanks Aho for clarifying ..

btw..may i ask is that the contest can custom made some odd size for example for small size like W27? and the patch on the denim is different from the standard TCB jeans?

Mate, you can find that info in the first post, in the first 6 lines of text. Don't be so lazy.

No worries, Inoue-san just confirmed that size 27 is indeed available!

Regarding the waist measurements, he also said that it's done BiG style but honestly your mileage may vary. Best thing to do is buy true to waist size!

You got it! So far we have about 20 contestants (4ish on the fence?) but I want to give it another week or so before solidifying the list. I think we can get 30+, and once I reveal a few more details, I believe even more will want to jump on board...
In the meantime, if you're mulling over buying a pair, consider this is a pair at 10 months:

14135526025_cde38a2cfb_o.jpg

14132194341_77579a9b80_o.jpg

13948838327_e583922613_o.jpg

;)

Thanks to all who've shown interest so far, I'll update the list soon!

Since SF got the layout issue of web page, I'm away for a longtime.

I just saw this exciting thread and TCB contenst is finally coming true.

I'm in a contest with my TCB 60's at present and I really cannot ask for more from these jeans. I'm happy :D 

Guys just jump in, you won't be disappointed with this lovely price jeans. Just buy your normal true waist size.

My only concern / reason I'm on the fence is the cut, the hem is a little on the bigger side of things for my liking.

But maybe I can embrace it! Who knows.

I know what you mean, it was the same for me here. It looks like looser hem widths are somewhat of an acquired taste, like all the best things in a man's life (cigars, turfey whisky's, dark chocolate, marmite! etc etc)!

once you get used they're great, though the wide legth doens't work with every pair of shoe. so you might need to buy the TCB's and then update your boot game as well!

Yup! The chart is post soak!

Doh didn't spot that.  Well, that's actually pretty awesome in the bigger sizes.  Don't want to mention other brands but that's on par with a certain *ahem* mid-rise pioneered by a fit I do love.  Not too bad, setterman.

I'll have to think on this.  I have other stuff going on including some lower rise, which I actually like just as much as mid to full rise.  Low rise is really odd to wear again though.

Edited by jyoni

Doh didn't spot that.  Well, that's actually pretty awesome in the bigger sizes.  Don't want to mention other brands but that's on par with a certain *ahem* mid-rise pioneered by a fit I do love.  Not too bad, setterman.

12" is minimum front rise for me, but 12.5" to 13" is preferred (that's where my 551ZXX and 0105 are at).  Looking at a full inch less than I'd like on the size 36.    

Edited by setterman

Has anyone googled quite a few images of TCB jeans in general and found that they seem to have too much fabric going on around the fly area faded and new?

Been admiring and tempted by these jeans for quite a few months now but that excess folding of material around the fly area has held me off. Is it just me or is it the way they are worn or what?