TCB: happy jeans contest

aho

Yeah I want them badly too! Meanwhile I've been trashing the 60, I have missed only one day of wear since June 1st. Many washes too (5 in the last two months). Now that they are lived in they're quite thin and they're great as a summer pair, and shit weather helps too! They will soon need some little repairs and I'll wait to take delivery of the 50's before bringing them to the tailor.

I'll post some pics soon in the evo topic..

What an incredible surprise to stop by the PO Box and find my contest jeans waiting for me!  I figured there would be an update that they were shipping. Anyone else get theirs yet?!

The construction, the fabric... the patch. Just incredible! Won't be able to soak em until tomorrow but the raw measurements for size 34 (and plenty of pics) are under the spoiler button.

Just Kidding! :ph34r:

Edited by ColdStorage

What an incredible surprise to stop by the PO Box and find my contest jeans waiting for me! I figured there would be an update that they were shipping. Anyone else get theirs yet?!

The construction, the fabric... the patch. Just incredible! Won't be able to soak em until tomorrow but the raw measurements for size 34 (and plenty of pics) are under the spoiler button.

Just Kidding! :ph34r:

I just got cranked

hajime wont do this for us and i understand him.

hes a factory and sending and writing 34 different address and and name is gonna be confusing

records are all with us in the store. so it has to exit from us.

boys and a girl pls bear with me on this thanks the box is on transit from okayama to tokyo and will teqch tokyo taito-ku tomorrow to our personal couriers office.