Anarch

Price drops to ridiculous levels. Surely a 46 out there must consider the price for this cool nomadic blazer a bargain.

And the RAF. 29 euro. Come on.

Right. Here goes:

Cold dyed striped single button blazer from Boris Bidjan Saberi. Featured with covered side slit pockets and an extended back panel. Size medium but fits pretty tight. I'd say you have to be small to wear it. As new. The details are fantastic and gives it a sick nomadic feel. Need to be seen and handled irl. Retail price was 1779 USD. 

s2s: 44 cm
p2p: 48 cm
Sleeve: 65 cm

Looking for 200 euro plus shipping and pp fees.

lFPUoVp.jpg

13UlZXQ.jpg

Raf Simons black sleeveless buttoned shirt (STYLE: SS08 FABRIC: P018 COLOUR: 9090 SIZE S). Brand new with tags.

p2p: 48 cm

s2s: 43 cm

length: 74 cm

Looking for 29 euro plus shipping and pp fees.

jR8Ew3o.jpg

Boris Bidjan Saberi carry on bag I'm not sure if I want to part with this beautiful beast in a mud color dyed buffalo leather, but I believe I need a slightly larger one to use as a weekend bag. 

This very rare carry on bag with loose cotton lining is from the 12-13 winter collection and its code is BAG2 F-236. Inside the cotton lining it has a smaller leather compartment, which provides an easy access to wallet and keys. The details are many and equally wonderful in their rawness; from the hand painted and uneven cut inside of the grip, to the chunky stitches and oxidized hardware. The color makes you think of decay. Of putrefactation. The nuance will probably darken over the the many years it will last. Needless to say: This bag promises to survive war.

I didn't hesitate to pay 1400 euro for it. Now I'm looking for, and this is a bargain, 550 euro plus shipping and pp fees.

lEQPQHp.jpg

vFlcpdM.jpg

pfbUb3I.jpg

Here's both the bag and the blazer:

pxFj5aH.jpg
Edited by Anarch