STORY mfg

JammySTB

I love stroopwafels!  I always buy a few packs when the Christmas market comes to Belfast.  The ones you get there are way nicer than the ones from any supermarkets.  My girlfriend and I are talking about going to Amterdam later on this year, so I'm excited to try freshly made stroopwafels when I'm there!

If you get over to Amsterdam look out for Poffertjes.  Little fat buttery pancakes freshly made and covered in icing sugar. They are to die for.

Quite right Hog, I had some lovely ones on the seafront at Monster (I think) a few years back.

• 3 weeks later...

Holy shit, honestly, holy shit.

I have no problem with how long they taking making these products. This is truly something I've never seen before and is  something I would LOVE to tell people about if they ever noticed it on my clothing.

Usually when people get all "OMG MIND BLOWN" by small product details I get a kind of 'meh' response, but this is truly awesome to me.

e:

Can anyone give details on the delay I saw spoken about? Seems like they just emailed people who had pre-orders informing them of the delay and their compensation. Wondering what effect that has on the Time jacket, if any. 

Edited by JewTurk

The delay is only on the jeans - not the jacket.

"Due to circumstances out of our control the production of the 0 Jean has been moved back by 2 months at this point."

"This delay does not effect the Time Jacket - which are being sewn up at the end of the month and sent out as soon as possible. If you have ordered a Time Jacket as well as jeans we will send the jacket first."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Only received 2 mails since ordering...

Mid of May - informing me about the fact that everything has to be pushed out by 2 months.

Mid of July - asking me to confirm the size and the statement that the jeans will be made very soon.

Bobbin & Katy are in India right now getting some more really cool fabrics to look out for!

Here are two unsanf denims!  The one on the left is a new "Black Indigo" denim.  The one on the right is an unsanf version of their Hank 8 denim.

10598409_644935798953951_1417944995_n.jp

Also, a quick preview of their new shirting fabrics.

1738870_1484656188441288_899537900_n.jpg

10598716_268857106571240_401663817_n.jpg

And finally, some new colours for their handwoven scarves.
10616557_1461902954089883_1596328259_n.j

Can't wait to see the final products that these fabrics are made into!

• 4 weeks later...