Recent Purchases 2014

seafinch

Just got the White Mountaineering BLK No Stitch Mountain Parka... Not suer if it's the right size though :/ Going by measurements it seems good but I went up 2 from my regular S.

Will update with pictures once I get it and itll go up in the market if it ends up being too big lol

Edited by ILikeBacon

Why thankyou. your opinion is integral to my choosing of garments.

oh look, your bitch repped you.

how sweet..

wow just cause i rep somebody, i'm their bitch?  that's some bitch logic 

out of all gosha pieces, u managed to cop the most wack looking, topman-esque one. true british elegance. congrats on ur impeccable taste 

only one on sale

I like how people try to say that anything fleece gosha puts out is more than topman level. All his sweatshirts are just screenprinted fleece. Not sure why this is previous level and his other shit isn't.

Edited by Fycus

I like how people try to say that anything fleece gosha puts out is more than topman level. All his sweatshirts are just screenprinted fleece. Not sure why this is previous level and his other shit isn't.

Cut is rather nice and I like the colour & design, nothing particularly fancy or anything but I'm still happy I got it (on sale from Browns). The longsleeves and tanks were the best paccbet pieces and the black/white has some nice heavy metal shirt vibe going on.

I feel ya, and the fleece is rather high quality + good screenprinting, just don't see how people see some stuff as previous level / next level just because of color...

Edited by Fycus