Recent Purchases 2014

seafinch

The taps jkt here is just an example of jap biz. It references some shit that country bumpkin or little kid jap customers heard about yet don't kno about. And notice the huge lettering etc. Classic example of an og jap street label making sales off of old and much dated jap consumerism. Either old dudes who refuse to let the golden ura-hara street glory days die or nujacks who wanna try 2 imitate a dead age. It's mainly bout that yen

i personally don't blame the label tho. everybody just tryin 2 survive. In the context of a nonjap or nonhongkonger wearin this, ESP a westerner...I just find it laughable

Edited by SSchadenfreude

The taps jkt here is just an example of jap biz. It references some shit that country bumpkin or little kid jap customers heard about yet don't kno about. And notice the huge lettering etc. Classic example of an og jap street label making sales off of old and much dated jap consumerism. Either old dudes who refuse to let the golden ura-hara street glory days die or nujacks who wanna try 2 imitate a dead age. It's mainly bout that yen

i personally don't blame the label tho. everybody just tryin 2 survive. In the context of a nonjap or nonhongkonger wearin this, ESP a westerner...I just find it laughable

I liked this interview when it was posted and recently saw it on some forum, new generation of Jap consumers seem not to want to know shit about the outside world, unlike the old ura-hara gang. (Interview is by the guy who had the neomarxisme blog - David Marx)

http://mekas.50mm.jp/en/interviews/229.xhtml#1

Let me guess, I negged rep your lame Visvim purchase.

As far as I know you've never said anything directly to me or given me neg rep. I just think you look corny (i.e., 40 year old eurotrash) and most times when you post you sound like an idiot. 

As far as I know you've never said anything directly to me or given me neg rep. I just think you look corny (i.e., 40 year old eurotrash) and most times when you post you sound like an idiot. 

how do u personally define/identify eurotrash?  i mean there are various types. in yr opinion y would u think he looks as such?

the godfather collection, reservoir dogs 15th anniversary steelbook (still sealed) :D, the elephant vanishes by haruki murakami

movies_zps4326cf35.jpg

st dupont lighter

lighter_zps7e7044b5.jpg

hand made raw denim tote by Warr, find him on Grailed

bag_zpsa7597d91.jpg

bagdetail_zps42bcd6f7.jpg

thrifted TNT dad jeanstnttag_zps6fccdaaa.jpg

thrifted green leather jacket

leather_zpsbf659b7f.jpg

apc trenchcoat

apccoat_zpsdba0654c.jpg

thrifted burgundy brogues

burgundybrogues_zps1b32bd83.jpg

converse multi zip in speckled chocolate brown/offwhite sole, laces

conversemultizip_zps4ee8e261.jpg

edit: also sophnet flight pants in green (if I remember correctly lmao), s/o to david10d

(not my pic, still in postage)

SOPH-130080_kha_zps29c12bc3.jpg

Edited by cdglove

Just picked it up from Concrete...

l_01.jpg

5y53wg.jpg

thrasher / marlboro / uc / sl / dior homme

That as a fit (marb shirt) would be so good. Damn, most jealous i've been over a recent purchase post in a while. 

Edited by Littlest Senpai