WAYWT destroyed my life (2014)

fokken

A lot of brands have been doing over-long/extended garments recently so there are alternatives without stepping on people's toes lol.  Although most don't align with kindofyoung's minimal aesthetic.

EG tunics, CDG did overlong shirts for a/w13, Nonnative's Doctor long shirts, Robert Geller's long-flannels, Acne's Logan popover shirt, etc.

^ cant

m8 tbh it aint that disrespectful no more, a lotta peeps wear it

where have u seen non muslims wearing actual shalwar kameez? never witnessed that before. its not like they sell them at topshop or anything

idk maybe where you live its alright but i live in a muslim majority part of london and it definitely wouldnt be a good idea here

the blazer + skirt thing is hard to pull off. except for maybe the jacket, everything should be looser/longer. like sweater same length as the jacket, skirt about knee length and a bit wider, trousers definitely something looser.

look at how men wear tailored jackets over a shalwar kameez. but definitely dont buy a shalwar kameez, thats mad disrespectful.

why is it disrespectful? would you say it's disrespectful to wear a veil or other headwear that may be associated with a certain religion or region? 

virginia isn't inhabited by the mostly worldly people, so i've been mistaken for a muslim on several occasions due to my headscarves

^ay not ready to let go of this one just yet :)

but there is a black 1 for sale on YJP if u wanna pick that up

tumblr_n4ea9sTFtE1qb6n6eo1_500.jpg

Facetasm, WM BLK, Adidas

U look debu(lae) in this Edited by SSchadenfreude

you could probably pull off a bindi too in suburbia and maybe even get suburb cred for it but thats not really a good measure of anything

speakin as a mixed race individual who passes for white, i don't subscribe to this notion

i'm reminded of a time when a girl who was studying in japan posted a picture wearing a kimono that she was gifted by her host family to her tumblr and was systematically harassed by misguided sjw cunts so viciously that she broke down and deleted her blog.

the phenomena of #smhwhiteppl is caused by things other than wearing certain clothes imo

dear sscahndefreude

u seem 2 be very concerned about my bodily appearance

don't worry, im ok

thx,

debulae

p.s. not seein' it

How u figure that I'm that concerned? Just sayin u look debu in that fit-pic. Hopefully it's the cameras

fault. Prolly not doe

Edited by SSchadenfreude

that particular picture does make you look a bit larger.  maybe it's the loose shirt with large shoulder seam.  plus the high tops making it look like you have kankles from that angle.  whatever.  i'm fat.

coz u said mb like 4 times now lol

but yah i also said it's not the camera's fault

cuz u looked debu 4 times or whatever. Not my fault! The make/sizin of facetasm not flatterin 4 one of yr built. Damn don't b butthurt Edited by SSchadenfreude

speakin as a mixed race individual who passes for white, i don't subscribe to this notion

i'm reminded of a time when a girl who was studying in japan posted a picture wearing a kimono that she was gifted by her host family to her tumblr and was systematically harassed by misguided sjw cunts so viciously that she broke down and deleted her blog.

the phenomena of #smhwhiteppl is caused by things other than wearing certain clothes imo

If u appear white then u white. No neo-nuremberg law charts used today, plus u in usa.

I wouldn't harass gaijin kimono girl, but it all really depends on how she was carrying herself. Was she weeaboo? Tryin 2 do chanoya, tryin 2 b the last geisha, etc? If so I'd condone the h8.

yeah i mostly agree with you. i'm in favor of the notions: 'nothing is sacred,' 'all is profane(able).' especially within the modern/globalized context. i'm guessing jamokes wearing a headscarf would be an action informed by high fashion rather than religion. a phenomenon similar to punk culture (having actual values and mentalities) devolving to a fashion commodity. which is characteristic to our modern times, where the symbols and styles of the old/sacred are just hinted towards, rather than actually considered and adhered to. that is, artifice over tradition.

on the other hand...

virulent sjw cunts are something of an eyesore, but there is merit in their argument. i mean, aren't we all disturbed by the white man's racial drag? like those commited 'wiggers' who wear cornrows and use black vernacular, and those white people getting asian tatts without any (or at most, some) clue on their meaning.