FS: Strike Gold 2105's

laxlife1234

After long debate I've decided I'd rather sell these than keep. I love the cut but I much prefer a slimmer cut now. 

They've been worn less than 6 months, if not around the 6 month mark. They have had 1 wash and 1 initial soak. fades aren't anything too great, yet, but they do look quite nice. For sizing reference I'm 5'6", ~130lbs and they fit me perfectly in the waist. In the first picture you can see the right leg has a line, not sure if it will ever go away, but I rarely notice it. 

I'm looking for $200->$180 shipped CONUS. I'm more than willing to keep them if they don't sell.

Measurements:

Waist: 16" aligned

Inseam: 31"

Leg O: 7.5"

Knee: 7.8"

Also please note on the left leg there's a little friction mark as I took a fall in them this past summer from a longboarding incident. Shows how tough the jeans are because they survived.. the sweatshirt, undershirt and flannel I was wearing I can't say the same for :(

Below is a link to the gallery for any pics I've taken of these jeans. As well as additional pics to the ones below (which were taken and haven't been worn since). 

http://jacobskoglund.zenfolio.com/p997924196

p189858492-4.jpg

p146342295-4.jpg

Edited by laxlife1234

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...