Rep (negative or positive) you'd like to appeal or share

SSchadenfreude

ufubufu WAYWT Shoes Edition -1 ----- Today, 02:05 PM

sufubufu WAYWT Shoes Edition -1 ----- Today, 02:05 PM

sufubufu,

1st of all, fuck u.

that bein said, do u really think that those ann d's were laced and paired w/ those pants well?  if so, u r a moron 

Edited by SSchadenfreude

^sounds like internet persona; no h8

i don't think asecretmaker should be negging you (sschadenfreude) the amount he does. unnecessary skewing of rep system.

being butthurt on the internet also unnecessary.

he repped u for this! Lulz

Member Topic Value Comment Date tPRoC worst posters of superfuture, cast your votes -1 ----- Today, 05:08 AM

yo tPRoC  i kno u mad i neg u sumtimes & didnt like yr bestwaywt, but man stop being small.  this post wasnt neg worthy u little BIased bastard

as if texting/chatting and social media hasn't already degraded human conversations

i have just as many interesting and long-winded conversations over text/IM as i do in person. this attitude is so  :rolleyes:

i have just as many interesting and long-winded conversations over text/IM as i do in person. this attitude is so  :rolleyes:

conversing can likely be the same, but obviously you lose the personal touch of being able to reads someones eyes and or their body language. but webcam tech is slowly bringing this back

you'll notice i didnt include phone conversations, but having cellphones also enables us to expect an immediate response from the person youre calling. just like how caller ID and answering machines had changed the social aspect of landline telephones, we also no longer have to ask if someone is available because most people tend to have their own unique phone #.

or look at it this way: No one asks for directions anymore when they're lost because everyone is expected to have GPS. And when you do have GPS, you still dont bother to remember the directions because you just follow the GPS.

Juke Recent Purchases 2013 -1 ----- Today, 10:31 AM

u dare neg me?  ME?  i kill u

but seriously u just dont like uc or dont like hamburger or vans?  if u say u dont like vans or uc i guess i must spare u

whodat_ coldwave/minimal wave/darkwave/minimal synth/synthpop :: post-punk :: ebm :: industrial :: etc -1 ----- Today, 01:39 PM

whodat_ yes or no? / this or that? -1 ----- Today, 01:39 PM

gtfo. u, yr stupid theory "jacker"  (jkt)  and yr revenge rep

I am considering making the investment in a Theory leather jacker.  Anyone have experience with these?

Edited by SSchadenfreude

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...