UES Official Contest 2014/1/1 - 2014/12/31

beautiful_FrEaK

interesting.  Yuichi doesnt have that model listed so I wasnt aware it existed.  Whats the rise for your waist size?

Never mind, I looked on their official site.  Its still below 11" for my waist size so thats a no go.  

Edited by garden gnomes in space

^^ Rafael's pair already had a blowout / worn-through. I think he still needs to get them repaired

...which still is the case -.- just came home from a 3week trip to the US. gonna bring'em to a tailor this week so i finally can wear the shit out of them for the last few months. all in all they're my favorite pair when it comes to fit and comfyness :)

Here we go guys, update number 7!! Made these pics today, they just dried up from a refreshing machine wash they got yesterday.

tumblr_na3r7cpYQu1rjezijo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_na3r7cpYQu1rjezijo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_na3r7cpYQu1rjezijo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_na3r7cpYQu1rjezijo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_na3r7cpYQu1rjezijo6_1280.jpg

tumblr_na3r7cpYQu1rjezijo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_na3r7cpYQu1rjezijo7_1280.jpg

god damn buddy...these are fucking epic. just wow! keep on rocking sir.

These are storing buildings for goods that were brought over by the sea. I think it was to save customs they had built these storages on poles in the water, as it wasn't the sity's ground then. There are pleanty of these canals for that reason.

Edited by Max Power

• 3 weeks later...

I've been wearing my pair on and off (every time I needed a cleaner and slimmer pair for work) and everyday since my TCB needed repair (late august), truly enjoying them now after the alteration job done by the denim doctor. Though these are the heaviest jeans in my collection (only 15oz!) and for sure I won't be getting another pair that heavy in the future. Can't understand how people can deal with 21/23 oz denim! My balls are eagerly looking forward to get back into some lighter denim 😜😜😜

Thanks guys!  :D

@bradl Ha that's funny! The exact same thing goes through my mind every time I make pictures of them. I would think: ''Yep, they have probably hit that point and they will not fade much more than this anymore''.  The results amaze me every time again