UES Official Contest 2014/1/1 - 2014/12/31

beautiful_FrEaK

Bonus shots made outside. It was a sunny day, but I created some shade with a big screen. Man, I keep staring at the  train tracks on the second pic  ^_^

tumblr_n90a2b0V4O1rjezijo2_500.jpg

just because the tracks are really great and so are your jeans! And I wanted to see them on the new page again :D

Edited by beautiful_FrEaK

Honestly, I expected the contest jeans to look like Somar's pair after 1 year...not after 6 months :D

Curious how white they will be by the end of the contest!

Edit: and the color fading above on Somar's pair reminds me a bit of Warehouse

Because of the little UES book, I actually thought these were slow faders. Didn't quite expect them to fade like this!

I'll make some detail shots this afternoon to show how they are breaking down on some area's. I got broken threads and the denim is wearing through on different spots.

Oh and I can see a crouch blow out coming up, I'm already counting down. Anybody else with a crotch blowout?

And part 2!

tumblr_n94n8yUMcI1rjezijo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_n94n8yUMcI1rjezijo3_1280.jpg

And more if you open the spoiler!

tumblr_n94n8yUMcI1rjezijo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_n94n8yUMcI1rjezijo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n94n8yUMcI1rjezijo7_1280.jpg

tumblr_n94n8yUMcI1rjezijo6_1280.jpg

tumblr_n94n8yUMcI1rjezijo8_1280.jpg

tumblr_n94n8yUMcI1rjezijo9_1280.jpg

tumblr_n94n8yUMcI1rjezijo10_1280.jpg

And here I did my first repair job. The seam almost fell apart completely. So I took a thread with the closest looking color and I went at it! 

tumblr_n94n8yUMcI1rjezijo2_1280.jpg

So, who from Sufu is still active with these jeans?

Somar, geL-, MaxPower, ThinFinn, b_F...who else?

And thanks Somar for being such a motivator with your great pair. At this point I would say, this the first contest where MaxPower probably won't be the winner ;)

I still wear them every day of the week! I think I may have skipped a day or 3/4 but not more.

And thanks again for the complement haha. I'm glad I still have 5 more months to go. 1 month will go lost to wearing the R400 for the Red Cloud World Tour, but I don't think that will matter so much.

How about you b_F? I don't think you wear them every day do you?

No, not everyday anymore but more often after geL- and you posted your great pairs! Both are great motivation! :)

They became my go-to pair again and some days I switch into what I feel like wearing that day (yesterday evening S710 and Denime 10th anniversary on Tuesday or so).

But yeah, I am way behind you guys...still they are my most comfortable but yet slim looking pair I own.

I wore mine daily the first 5 month and then less. I still wore my pair when i did some shooting or some biking/hiking etc...

I had two crotch repairs which is unusual to me (will post pics about this).

This pair is comfy and has a good fading potential but i don't know why i'm not that impress with the denim. It's clearly a personal feeling.