NoKipple - Official Thread

Megatron1505

Off to Houston now?

I was in Texas for the 4th of July back in 2009... it was a fun place to be except for the damn weather.

Keep us updated Chris!

Trophy Clothing Dirt Dash Tour 2014/15

1) TVShooter - USA

2) Summ3rhays - USA

3) bradl - Canada

4) themexican - Mexico?

5) HoustonChis - USA

6) Ndeep45 - USA

7) ColdStorage - USA

8) beautiful_Freak - Germany (provisional)

9) Foxy2 - Germany/ Russia

10) ur ugly

11) redragon - Indonesia

12) Chazychaz - Malaysia

13) themaster

I have great faith in Chris, we played a fantastic game of hide and seek in the M&M store in Times Square once so I know that he is a man of talents.

Recently we had an awesome session with Alex Yates, a classy dude who shot us with pinhole and 35mm film. I was particularly interested in the pinhole work and it was really interesting - this was my favourite:

bzh6I1e.jpg

Alex did a cool write up - check it here:http://alexyates-photography.com/nokipple/

YvPcCm6.jpg

He also did a great article on pinhole portraiture: http://pinnholista.com/pinhole-portraits-not-as-simple-as-youd-think/

So obviously, the jeans have arrived.  As has been said before, the denim is fantastic.  Since I've been wearing 18oz+ denim for the last 2-3 years, they seem remarkably lightweight, but with Houston's saunalike summer in full effect, that is not a bad thing.

Anyway, I live a pretty dull life, so I'll only inflict a little of it on you at a time.  Once I popped on the jeans, I went into the back yard to take fit pics, then got sidetracked into trimming some branches.

Do these jeans make my butt look big?

IMG_4447_zpscaf1714e.jpg

Not as unsafe as it looks

IMG_4457_zpsa89f9a34.jpg

Then a quick scrub of the grill, so I can make some burgers later tonight

IMG_4471_zps7b07be8b.jpg

And with that done, on to the fit pics

IMG_4433_zps781ccb6c.jpg

IMG_4434_zpsd711b141.jpg

Should I call it a day now?

IMG_4438_zpsc833da1b.jpg

Nice updates Chris, barbecue is never dull  :D

On a different subject, the new issue of Men's File features some great brands, and absolutely stellar retailers...

4459D2CF-1ED1-4286-B683-3CCF2058A5D6_zps

OK, so I told you I have a pretty boring life, so not much has happened since the first update.  That said, I figured I'd go ahead and give you a taste of what my average workday looks like.  Prepare to doze off...

First, I have to make the commute.  My current assignment is in Crockett, which is about a two hour drive from my house, so the day starts out like this:

IMG_4476_zps6ab0b64c.jpg

Then some of this:

IMG_4478_zps640a50a3.jpg

Getting close now.

IMG_4482_zpsb436ef57.jpg

And then we finally arrive!

20140711_103235_zpsv7wrlclq.jpg

After several hours in the County Clerk's Office, digging through public records, this is the highlight of my day (for technical reasons that bore me nearly as much as they would bore you):

20140711_121015_zps8vwggia2.jpg

Just a public service message- get a will, people.  It doesn't take that long and it can save your loved ones a world of trouble.

Moving on; I took a quick stop on the drive home and checked out a landmark.  Behold, "The World's Largest Free-standing Statue of an American Hero"!  For reference, I'm six feet tall and the tops of the bushes are above my head.  The full statue and base is about 80 feet tall.

IMG_4493_zps0efb5e3e.jpg

IMG_4496_zps25007862.jpg

There's also a small amphitheater where they do presentations about Sam, which comes complete with slightly creepy giant head-

IMG_4486_zps439ef62a.jpg

And that's about enough of that for now...

Edited by HoustonChris

Over the weekend, we went to the circus.  Cell phone photo quality in low light is worse than I thought.

20140719_192710_zpsdh3mnr1s.jpg

20140719_200854_zpskpj6lfdh.jpg

I could do this:

20140719_203834_zpsqpatgxoc.jpg

(Stand on the platform off to the side and watch other guys risk their lives, that is)

Benjamin decided to help me with a selfie.

20140719_205151_zpsdlz8t9oh.jpg

The hat came with our cotton candy purchase, but I'm thinking I should wear it regularly.

Does Trophy do plain t-shirts???

My apologies, just noticed this comment. Unfortunately at this time we do not stock plain Trophy tee's.