NoKipple - Official Thread

Megatron1505

Good to see you Riff, great to see your pics, hope you're well.

I have a LOT of catching up to do here! Hey guys, been a while. I am long overdue in posting pics of the Trophy dirt denim, from NoKipple. It is truly beautiful stuff:

Lovely detail and branding, along with 2-tone stitching:

13858793475_854a3aa824_c.jpg

13858841233_2336fb8ce6_c.jpg

I like the simple design of the back pockets, which are half lined:

13859169734_f49d9f6b3b_c.jpg

Two tone selvage:

13859239625_410fa564df_c.jpg

And a beautiful deerskin patch:

13858802035_5eaa87e144_c.jpg

The dirt denim, as others have noted, is really hairy and crunchy! So hard to capture in photos, but here is an attempt:

13858816545_5f340c84f0_c.jpg

I opted for the slim cut - which for me is a slim/straight fit and works well.

Looking forward to posting some fit pics when they have broken in a bit…. I am a weekend warrior these days, sadly.

I also owe some shots of the Jelado hoody, which - if you have had experience with Buzz sweats and the like - does not disappoint. Beautiful, thick cotton, with perfect finishing! To be posted soon :)

Random cross-Atlantic observation - USA has paradoxically effete electricity outlets - the flimsy 2 prong things. To paraphrase William Gibson - the UK has large three-pinned plugs, with lethal current (caution: don't step on one with bare feet - you will die of pain).

Disclaimer: I've been to the pub.

The tour continues. Mid morning dental appt. exciting times oh so exciting.

I45WqG1.png

RMUhFgh.png

Advice to those participating in the tour. Unlike a lot of denims you are familiar with the Trophy Dirt Denim actually loves to see water, I just washed mine for the fourth time and every time I do they look better and feel better, the creases set easily and this denim will some unparalleled vintage fading. 

The fact that crease lines set so quickly and that they improve with a wash every month makes them perfect tour jeans, can't wait to see them at the end.

It was supposed to rain all day so I parked the bike and took the MINI yesterday. Of course it was sunny and nice. Snow dusted the mtns, but nothing in the valley.

qWeeX1E.png

dFSKaNB.png

aJLvFpi.png

Not making the same mistake today. Chilly this morning, but lunchtime will be perfect for a ride.

Op1eYjp.png