NoKipple - Official Thread

Megatron1505

For those of you about to rock...this is the shirt for you.

From Jelado's rather appropriately named "Rockstar" range comes this 100% cotton, jacquard woven shirt. Dyed in deepest indigo and finished with contrast red snaps and stitching, this shirt is peacock piece - definitely not for slumming it.

The fabric of this shirt is really something quite special, the jacquard weave allows for an intricate interwoven pattern which becomes increasingly three dimensional with wear and wash; this shirt simply gets better and better every time it is worn.

IMG_4765_zps66b87830.jpg

Indigo-Rockstar-front_zps1164f0fa.jpg

IMG_4760_zps86610b86.jpg

Indigo-rockstar-pocket_1024x1024_zps62ad

Indigo-rockstar-snaps_1024x1024_zps75e7d

Indigo-rockstar-rear_1024x1024_zpse5e0c5

http://nokipple.com/products/indigo-jelado-rockstar-western-shirt

I think that looks great but those leather pocket surrounds just don't do it for me.

The horsehide surround is a differentiator for me, and it certainly adds some extra durability to the pocket openings.

I can appreciate that it might not be to absolutely everyones taste, but then again what is.

Thank you for your kind words dude, we like that what we do is a little different  :)

On the flannels I guess it depends on your proportions, I am a little over 6ft 1" and the long version works for me but I am more leg than body.

We are working on something with Trophy at the moment which we hope will address the inseam issue for our taller customers, more on that soon...... :ph34r:

Clothing companies tend to have signature items, items which they do so well and which become so popular that their arrival each season is eagerly anticipated. For Jelado one such item is the A/W flannel shirt.

The shirt is a beautifully cut, extremely flattering, 100% thick, warm cotton flannel made from a Jelado exclusive fabric. As with all Jelado products it has been meticulously designed down to the very last stitch to evoke the feeling of your favourite old shirt, right from the first wear.

Jelado offer two cuts for their flannels, this version is cut longer in the body.

Unique fabric
100% cotton
Thick warm flannel

plum-cuff_7bc9efdd-3081-428e-b8db-ce7cba

Plum-fabric-pocket_149b8560-71f9-47fe-b7

plum-fabric_3b95b904-f84e-493b-ba95-6504

red-flannel-cuff_1024x1024_zps3bf735df.j

red-flannel-front_1024x1024_zpsfd0af85e.

Red-flannel-pocket_1024x1024_zps193ce0d1

Plum-short-front_6f30f98d-a751-43ef-8e92

Plum-short-rear_eb2d39a6-1641-4668-befc-

http://nokipple.com/collections/shirts

Thanks to Gavin and Jon I received my hall of fade prize, the Elhaus 20 oz handwoven nautral dyed Jeans. I must say, this is the most unique fabric I own and really heavy. Interesting details on all ends.

Measurements of size 34:

Waist 85 cm

Thigh 31,5 cm

Inseam 85 cm

Hem 22,2 cm

I like the fit, however it's a bit tight in the top block. Not the waist, rather the hip. I figure nobody will have experience with it, but will they stretch a bit?

qb9j.jpg
j8a1.jpg
wzc2.jpg
od75.jpg
y4zk.jpg
eswc.jpg
yhdl.jpg

Anyway, if anybody is looking for a special pair - this is it. The colour reminds me of the Nudie Veggies, just not green- but redcast.

Edited by Max Power

Looking good man, that fabric is killer isn't it?

The fabric does have some give so they should loosen up nicely on you, and much like the Samurai 21oz VX denim it takes a while to settle. Within a couple of weeks with some inconsistent wear they should be perfect.

The fabric is really awesome. And you didn't even advertise the details, like selvage button fly, square button fly slots etc. The fabric feels super heavy but buttery soft. BTW, they're not that wide as it looks, they need some time to form to my body, as this outtake shows.ri9s.jpg

Will make some comparisons with existing pairs I have to figure out wether these will stretch to what I need or wether sizing up would be necessary.

I was a bit shocked by how out of shape I've become when I put these on (hence my facial expression).

Edited by Max Power

This stunning shirt from Trophy Clothing is made from a soft, thick, and thoroughly luxurious herringbone twill material. The shirt is a modern cut twist on a classic 50's style work shirt and is beautifully detailed with vintage reproduction buttons, a throat latch closure and an extremely flattering silhouette. This shirt is cut a little longer than other Trophy shirts and could function as a sized-up, over shirt if preferred.

Soft, thick herringbone twill material, made exclusively for Trophy
Vintage reproduction buttons
Throat latch closing collar
Modern cut classic silhouette

Black-HBT-collar-fabric_1024x1024_zps722

Black-HBT-cuff_1024x1024_zpsd720566d.jpg

Black-HBT-pocket_1024x1024_zps747ad2ce.j

Black-HBT-throat_1024x1024_zps06dced18.j

Trophy-Black-HBT_1024x1024_zpsa234e425.j

Black-HBT-rear_1024x1024_zps6c1a785a.jpg

http://nokipple.com/products/trophy-shirt

Edited by Megatron1505

Now for what has possibly been our most enquired about item, which will go live on the site tomorrow.

The Trophy Storm Vest is a beautiful interpretation of a cold weather work wear vest but coupled with a refinement that characterises Trophy clothing.

The outer is a medium weight, soft, brushed cotton moleskin. The wool blend blanket lining is generously thick and the vest is padded throughout. Fastened with a heavyweight full length zip, the Storm vest is detailed comprehensively, with blanket lining extending to the front patch pockets.

A thick and substantial stand-up knitted collar keeps the wind out and neat and flattering cut mean the vest can be dressed up or down.

Padded and super warm
Thick blanket lining
Blanket lined pockets
Talon Zipper

Black-storm-vest-blanket-li_zps533935f8.

Brown-Storm-vest-front_zpsfd3c3131.jpg

Brown-storm-vest-open_zpsb0fc6574.jpg

Brown-storm-vest-pocket-in_zpsc7af5956.j

Brown-storm-vest-pocket_zpsc4def4d5.jpg

Black-storm-vest-open_zpsc184875d.jpg

Black-storm-vest-pocket_zpsfd5c60a1.jpg

Black-storm-vest-collar-up_zps07fada51.j

Black-storm-vest-front_zps1e12862b.jpg