downtown MONTREAL

There's far too many places to list... stick to St. Laurent around Pine and you'll do fine. If for some reason you don't know what to do with your night, Blue Dog, Le Swimming, Bif Tek and Saphire are all good spots (and are all within a couple blocks of St Laurent and Pine).

For shopping, start at Goodfoot (which also happens to be at St Laurent and Pine) and walk down the street... that strip has some of the best shopping in the city.

Shop:

Turf Gallery - Old Montreal

Alena Skate

Dine:

Swartz's - tourist spot for smoked meat sandwichs on St. Laurent N. of Ave. de Pins.

L'Academie on St. Denis

Beauty's- all day breakfast on Mont Royal

Cafeteria - St. Laurent

La Belle Province - Poutine

• 2 weeks later...

yea turf gallery wasnt that bad... they had no nikes but warren the owner said hes got dunk sb hookups (wow more sb's) but he was super nice told us the wholestory of how he got started... they have alife shoes .... the 35th ann. adidas... gravis... slipon vans ... n caillous... n there was some guy 'other' in there doin some crazy artwork.

• 2 weeks later...

food wise:

l'express on st. denis. yum steak frites. le chilenita for the empanadas. i forgot where that place is though.

shopping:

depends on what you look for. it's not overly earth shattering over there.

but there's a lot of great food in montreal so enjoy yourself in that respect.

im just waiting for some asshole to try and school me because i am probably wrong. oh wait....no i'm not.

i'm sure they are nice peoples...but how can you take yourself seriously with a name like off the hook? it's like having a store called it's so rad! or this is the shit! haha. what other stuff do they carry? i'd get into GF if i were you. ace is great.

i miss beauty's on mont royal for my bagel and cafe au lait. but i do not miss the cold ass winters. what's up with general tso's chicken and montreal. no where else is that obsessed with chicken like that.

im just waiting for some asshole to try and school me because i am probably wrong. oh wait....no i'm not.

PLEASE BOYCOTT TURF GALLERY. WARREN IS A CON ARTIST!!!!!! BEWARE. MANY PRODUCTS ARE KNOCK-OFFS AND HE KNOWS IT. CALL HIM ON IT. LET HIM KNOW THAT YOU ARE ON TO HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TURF GALLERY IS A SHAM AND A JOKE!

hey FF

your so right, that name sounds even worst on the sign outdoors "les vetements off the hook"

ouch....................

yeah and about putting "the hundreds in mtl, diffenently put it in GDFT, "off the hooK" isnt suited for that line, especially if you have it in stores like LIVESTOCK, HUF, and COLETTE,

thats a whole other ball game son

oh and about WARREN and TURF

he sell shit thats two years old, and trying to pass it off as "last season"

fuck that............

people do know whats up Warren, you ain't on top of your game

went there for the first time alittle while ago and it will be the last time