Devoa, LUC, IE, Y.Project, Gustavolins, KKA, BBS, etc...clothing: 46-48

kyee87

Hey guys, got a bunch of stuff for sale. Pairing down my closet quite a bit...about 30 items.  All clothing for now, generally size 46-48. Prices are in USD and include shipping via USPS priority to the Continental-US, but do not include paypal fees. Int'l shipping and/or EMS is available for extra.

- Items for sale -

1.    (sold) 

2.    Devoa aw11/12 grey cashmere half coat       

3.    Devoa aw13/14 (FCJK-EXW) heavy washi anatomical 1-button jacket  

4.    Devoa aw13/14 (IJK-NWF) super-110’s wool zip up jacket    

5.    Devoa aw12/13 black resin coated wool tailored 1-button blazer    

6.    Devoa ss13 brown grey super-120’s wool tailored 1-button blazer   

7.    Y.Project ss12 beige kimono collar anatomic jacket      

8.    Carol Christian Poell ss07 reversible tape-seamed u-neck shirt   

9.    Carol Christian Poell ss07 l-shaped trousers         

10.  Label Under Construction shifted seams raw grey jeans    

11.  Label Under Construction horizontal scars knit sweater    

12.  Label Under Construction seismic boomerang scarf     

13.  Label Under Construction dyed double dome cap     

14.  (sold)     

15.  L’maltieri dark brown nylon/poplin dyed curved-leg cutoff trousers      

16.  L’maltieri beige raglan crewneck shirt        

17.  Gustavolins black wool tailored hook coat       

18.  Gustavolins wo/li silk-insert slit-lapel blazer      

19.  Gustavolins chestnut linen blazer       

20.  Gustavolins leather-piped white dress shirt w/ hooked placket       

21.  (sold)       

22.  Kazuyuki Kumagai Attachment Guidi calf leather fencing jacket      

23.  (sold)     

24.  Kazuyuki Kumagai Attachment Japanese wool crepe trousers       

25.  The Viridi-Anne lapelless pinstripe blazer     

26.  The Viridi-Anne concrete camouflage print turtleneck    

27.  The Viridi-Anne moleskin tapered trousers      

28.  Lost & Found, by Ria Dunn cold-dyed drop crotch trousers    

29.  Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche by Hedi Slimane 01aw black high neck zip blouson     

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.  Devoa Needle-picked melton tailored 1-button coat, AW12/13 (TCT-KGNM), size 3

A very special tailored long coat from Devoa Autumn-Winter 2012/2013.  Composed of needle-picked melton wool bonded to cotton broadcloth, which results in an incredibly interesting texture.  The melton wool is densely woven and is great for chill weather.  Devoa’s tailoring is top-notch and this piece has a killer fit - very sculptural, 3D silhouette, with strong, sharp shoulders and slim curved arms.  The long, slim fit is highlighted by anatomical darting throughout.  Closes with a single horn button that can be doubled side-by-side.  Two vertical exterior pockets by the abdomen, and two buttoned interior pockets by the chest.  Mid-charcoal colorway shows off the needle-picked texture and pairs beautifully with the slightly darker grey wool/cupra lining, which protrudes beyond the sleeve cuffs and continues the seam’s curvature.  Â¾-lined in the arms and body in that incredible grey wool/cupra.  Exceedingly rare.

Flawless condition – bought new and worn once.  Comes with tags.  Special ordered, and given the exchange rate at the time, I ended up paying about $1,400.  My sales price was originally $1,150, now reduced to SOLD.

Size 3.  Measurements:

shoulder to shoulder:  18â€

armpit to armpit:   20â€

armpit to bottom hem:  31â€

outer sleeve (shoulder to cuff):  27†+ 2.5†lining (hard to measure, curved)

inner sleeve (armpit to cuff):  16.5†+ 2.5†lining (hard to measure, curved)

total length (neck to hem):  41â€
Edited by kyee87

2.  Devoa Cashmere Anatomic 5-button Coat, AW11/12, grey, size 3

Gorgeously soft (and super comfortable) cashmere coat from Devoa aw11/12.  Mid-high collar which frames the neck and shoulders very nicely.  Anatomical detailing, of course.  Seams run down from neck and curve around the arms.  5 horn button closure ending about half-way, concealed with an inner placket.  Beautiful cashmere-silk checked lining in a nice grey-blue.  Single rear vent, two vertical pockets by abdomen.  Fit is flattering on the body, with just enough nip by the lower torso, and sleeves are long with a gentle curve.  This is a perfect go-to coat for autumn-winter as it's super comfortable and easy to pair (w/ charcoal, green, blue, white, and black of course)...reason I'm selling is that I just got a wool CCP Dead End parka and b/t that and a peacoat I have, I don't need any more coats, and I can't justify keeping this without ever really wearing it.

Exterior is 100% cashmere.  Lining is a cashmere-silk blend.

Excellent condition.  One miniscule "pill" (pilling) which will be documented in pictures tomorrow, but it's very minor and otherwise the coat is in very, very good condition. Retail in North America was in excess of $3000.  Price:  $1,300

Size 3, fits a 48 well, in my opinion.  some measurements:

shoulder to shoulder:  43cm
pit to pit:  50.5cm 
armpit to bottom:  61cm
sleeve length:  73cm
total length (from shoulder to hem):  84.5cm
total length (from top of collar to hem):  101.5cm

as seen here from scoute showroom report and various Japanese retailers (own pics tomorrow):

sr08.jpg
sr09.jpg
2011_0209s100046.JPG?d=a1
tumblr_lsa2rgJLDK1qfiqu8.jpg
tumblr_lsa2rkrH8e1qfiqu8.jpg
tumblr_lsa2rpLHVM1qfiqu8.jpg
tumblr_lsa2rvp81r1qfiqu8.jpg
tumblr_lsa2s4BnZr1qfiqu8.jpg
Edited by kyee87

3.  Devoa aw13/14 heavy washi anatomical 1-button jacket, (FCJK-EXW) size 3    

Japanese washi / Irish linen-blend jacket from Devoa’s Autumn-Winter 2013/14 season, currently in stores.  Washi warp yarn was compressed and woven with Irish linen weft yarn, creating a heavy-duty and durable fabric.  Closes with a single, double-faced horn button.  Jacket can be worn with lapels down as a notch lapel blazer or stood up as a throne-collar jacket.  Features curved anatomical seams around the arms and back.  Sleeves are lined in a pale brown cotton which protrudes slightly past the cuffs of the jacket, and features two vertical jacket pockets by the abdomen, making this a great go-to jacket which combines the versatility of outerwear with the sharpness a blazer.  Arms are long and slim, and the jacket has a slim fit overall.  It was to be my go-to jacket this season but the arms are a little slim on me as I’ve been exercising quite a bit.  

New with tag, excellent condition.  Currently retails for approx. $1300+ at several places.  Selling for SOLD

Size 3, fits like a slim 48 due to the fabric being a bit heavier.  Some measurements:

shoulder to shoulder:  42.5cm

pit to pit:  51.5cm

pit to bottom hem:  46.5cm

outer sleeve (shoulder seam to cuff):  70.5cm (lining extends about 1-2cm)

inner sleeve (pit to cuff):  54.5cm (lining extends about 1-2cm)

length (shoulder to hem):  73cm

length (top of collar to hem):   84cm

th_Jacket_EX_Heavy__522c5ee057c93_zpsf4f th_devoa_washi_1-b_jacket_71_zps5ee22f76 th_devoa_washi_1-b_jacket_2_zps58e6b78b. th_devoa_washi_1-b_jacket_4_zpsa228576c. th_devoa_washi_1-b_jacket_62_zps0d5f4caf th_devoa_washi_1-b_jacket_63_zpsaf1a5535 th_devoa_washi_1-b_jacket_79_zps40de2bd5 th_IMG_2811-320x480_zps51364ad3.jpg th_IMG_2812-320x480_zps7cc1ee8b.jpg th_devoa_washi_1-b_jacket_78_zpsee9316df

Edited by kyee87

4.  Devoa aw13/14 Super-110’s wool zip up jacket, (IJK-NWF) size 3

Charcoal super-110’s wool zip-up jacket from current Autumn-Winter 2013/14 season Devoa, currently in stores.   Features a vertical double-zip closure which leads up to a high neck.  A new style jacket for Devoa, featuring an offset zip closure and a slightly elongated body.  Possesses the strong shoulders and structure of tailoredware and the versatility of outerwear.  Composed of a soft Super-110’s wool and lined in cupro blend – feels luxurious throughout.  Purchased as a gift for a family member, but sizing did not work out.  

New with tag, unworn.  Currently retails around $1200+.  Selling for $785.

Size 3, fits a slim 48 best.  Some measurements:

shoulder to shoulder:  42cm

pit to pit:  50cm

pit to bottom hem:  48cm

outer sleeve (shoulder seam to cuff):  68cm

inner sleeve (pit to cuff):  44cm

length (shoulder to hem):  75cm

length (top of collar to hem):  85cm

th_devoahihrfjacket_cha_15_zpsfa6363b6.j th_devoahihrfjacket_cha_16_zps7cc6b350.j th_bbxS3hI1x66ACWkVR6_zpsa6aca6b0.jpg th_bblTD1Y74FADC42n73_zps9196c050.jpg th_Zip_Up_Jacket_Wo_5206c71c2d527_zps270 th_devoahihrfjacket_cha_12_zps4c240b48.j th_devoahihrfjacket_cha_13_zps759883b8.j th_devoahihrfjacket_cha_14_zps0e2c9615.j th_IMG_1756-320x480_zps3c83767d.jpg
Edited by kyee87

5.  Devoa aw12/13 black resin coated wool tailored 1-button blazer, (IJK-KRW) size 3    

Black 1-button blazer from Devoa’s Autumn-Winter 2012/13 season.  Composed of medium-weight “resin wool,†which features very faint flecking throughout.  Fabric has smooth hand and has just the slightest bit of interesting texture without feeling too coated.  Perfectly suitable for more formal occasions as well as dressing up a sharp slim outfit.  Body is half-lined in a blue-grey striated cupro blend, and the sleeves are fully lined in luxurious cupro.  Two external jetted horizontal pockets (still sewn shut) and two buttoned vertical interior pockets.  Closes with a single, double-faced horn button, and sleeve cuffs feature 3 horn-button closures.  

The sleeves were very long to begin with, and I had the sleeves professionally tailored (by the local tailor who’s recommended by the Dior Homme and Bottega Veneta stores).  Because of the 3-button closure cuffs, I opted to have the sleeves shortened from the shoulder.  The result is that the shoulders are not quite as sharp due to the fabric being taken up, but the blazer still has a very strong shape.  Price reflects fact that jacket is tailored, although it’s otherwise practically new.  Excellent condition, worn once before being tailored, and the exterior pockets are unopened.  Selling for $435.

Size 3, fits a slim 48 best.  Some measurements:

pit to pit:  48cm

pit to bottom hem:  51cm (to 54.5cm – bias cut hem)

outer sleeve (shoulder seam to cuff):  69cm

inner sleeve (pit to cuff):  42.5cm

length (shoulder to hem):  75.5cm (to 75.5cm – bias cut hem)

length (top of collar to hem):  81.5cm (to 84.5cm – bias cut hem)

own pics coming soon...

th_tumblr_mcsg4uAjee1qggrqao2_1280_zps01
Edited by kyee87

6.  Devoa ss13 brown grey super 120’s wool tailored 1-button blazer, (IJK-NWV) size 3   

Brown-grey 1-button blazer from Devoa’s Spring-Summer 13 season.  Composed of medium-weight super 120’s wool, which is perfect weight for Spring.  Color is “brown-grey,†which was new for Devoa tailoredware just last season.   Perfectly suitable for more formal occasions as well as dressing up a sharp slim outfit.  Body is half-lined in a blue-grey striated cupro blend, and the sleeves are fully lined in luxurious cupro.  Two external jetted horizontal pockets and two buttoned vertical interior pockets.  Closes with a single, double-faced horn button, and sleeve cuffs feature 3 horn-button closures.  

The sleeves were very long to begin with, and along with the black aw12 blazer, I had the sleeves professionally tailored (by the local tailor who’s recommended by the Dior Homme and Bottega Veneta stores).  Because of the 3-button closure cuffs, I opted to have the sleeves shortened from the shoulder.  The result is that the shoulders are not quite as sharp due to the fabric being taken up, but the blazer still has a very strong shape.  Price reflects fact that jacket is tailored, although it’s otherwise in like-new condition (I only wore it on two dates).  Selling for $435.

Size 3, fits like a slim 48.  Some measurements: 

pit to bottom hem:  51cm (to 54.5cm – bias cut hem)

inner sleeve (pit to cuff):  42.5cm

length (shoulder to hem):  73cm (to 75.5cm – bias cut hem)

length (top of collar to hem):  81.5cm (to 84.5cm – bias cut hem)

"Brown-grey" color is subtle, more of a grey with a slight brown hue.  As seen in the lookbook.  Please note that the first 2 pictures (the ones from the lookbook) feature the "brown-grey" blazer, which is the exact model i'm selling, but the pictures after them show the blazer in "charcoal."  Own pics coming soon...

th_Untitled_zpse2371219.png th_2_zps1f9928a9.png th_DSC00296_zps29886517.jpg th_devoass13_tjk_00g_zps8cac08e5.jpg th_devoass13_tjk_00f_zps9b68d8af.jpg th_devoass13_tjk_00d_zps591e8f05.jpg th_bb6eD832tDvu4DE0ck_zpsd1e6aab4.jpg th_bbgOer8Frd6HpeOx5J_zps1c5de14e.jpg th_bbFlru2TXLIydI0f7C_zpsbf899fb0.jpg
Edited by kyee87

7.  Y.Project pale sand kimono collar calf leather jacket, size 48 (new w/ tag)

Beautiful slim leather jacket by Yohan Serfaty’s Y.Project from Spring-Summer 2012 season “Ad Vitam.† Made of smooth but stiff vegetable-dyed calf leather in a slightly distressed pale sand color.  Single concealed hook closure, with a subtle mid-high neck kimono collar.  Very smart use of darting, from the back raglan shoulder that appears inset from the front, to sloping lines down the shoulders that leads to a thin knit insert down the insides of the arms.  Interesting construction, especially by the neck.  The high neck is one piece with each sleeve, which themselves are constructed of several curved panels.  This piece is cut to fit slim, but gusseted armpits allow for movement.  Very flattering silhouette and a really sharp cut, with bias angled front hems and a short single rear vent.  Two vertical slit pockets by abdomen that are flush with the side panels.  Micro overlock stitching throughout, resulting in a piece that feels very minimalist but has a lot of thought and detail in the construction.    

Tagged size 48, and fits a slim 48 best.  Note that the sleeves are very long. 

Measurements:

shoulder to shoulder:  raglan

armpit to armpit: 18†(19.75 w/ gusset extended)

armpit to bottom:  17â€

bottom hem width:  19â€

outer sleeve (shoulder seam to cuff):  30â€

inner sleeve (armpit seam to cuff):  19.5â€

length:  32.25 (from front, angled hem), 30 from back to collar

Retail was about $2,100.  New with tags still attached, and unworn.  Price is $600.  

some lookbook pictures - please ignore the horrific styling...

th_YProjectSpringSummer2012E.jpg th_YProjectYohanSerfatySpringSummer2012L

my own pics

th_DSC07200_zpseb1f527f.jpg th_DSC07204_zpse8ebae61.jpg th_DSC07201_zps888942b8.jpg th_DSC07205_zps767d4370.jpg  th_DSC07112.jpg th_DSC07118.jpg th_DSC07125.jpg th_DSC07127.jpg

(please note the sleeves are super long, so i cuffed them up a bit in my fit pics)
Edited by kyee87

8.  Carol Christian Poell ss07 reversislbe tape-seam u-neck longsleeve shirt, tag size 50 (fits 48-slim 50)

Reversible tape-seam u-neck shirt from the Spring-Summer 2007 “Paranoid†collection.  Very interesting micro-perforated double-layer cotton, with black or white on each side.  U-neck and the seams are slightly askew, like much of the clothing from that collection.  Has been worn quite a bit, with the tape on the white side peeling.  Also, there’s two tiny holes near the right elbow, not prominent when worn, but they’re there if you look for them.  

Very rare and expensive to begin with, but priced according to condition at $200

A size 50 (tag was removed since it’s reversible), fits a 48-slim 50 best.  Some measurements:

shoulder to shoulder:  44cm

pit to bottom hem:  44.5cm

outer sleeve:  69cm

inner sleeve:  53cm

length:  71.5cm

My own pics coming soon to document details and condition.  Meanwhile, here are some lookbook pictures of a very similar piece, the tape-seamed tanktop.  Please note that mine is the longsleeve version, and not the tanktop version shown below

9.  Carol Christian Poell ss07 L-shaped trousers, tag size 50 (fits 48)   

PM/2278 RASEN/8.  Unique L-shaped trousers in a mid-grey 100% cotton (RASEN/8), which is the perfect fabric for this cut as it displays subtle vertical striations down the legs that create an interesting curving-inward effect.   The L-shape of the legs creates a lot of stacking around the knee (as seen in the lookbook pictures below).  From the Spring-Summer 2007 “Paranoid†collection, which focused on clothing being rendered askew, bent, twisted, or distorted.  The L-shaped cut, numbered “PM/2278,†was also carried over in the 2010 collection, but I believe ss07 was the first time this cut was released.  A very interesting twist on tailored trousers.  4 pockets (2 rear flap pockets), but as usual, no external belt loops.  Would look killer with a white coat (or white leather jacket) and white boots!  

Very good condition.  My price:  $485

The fit is slim, tagged size 50 but fits a 48 best.  Some measurements below:

waist:  42cm

front rise:  30.5cm

rear rise:

thigh, approx. (crotch to side):  25.5cm

inseam:  very difficult to measure as legs curve drastically:  33cm

bottom hem width:  17.5cm

My own pics coming soon.  Meanwhile, it's the same cut as the pants shown in the lookbook pictures below (but note: mine is a different material/color), so you can gauge the fit.

Edited by kyee87

10.  Label Under Construction shifted seams raw grey jeans, size 48 (fits small)     

Dark grey raw denim jeans by Label Under Construction.  Tagged size 48 I believe, but it fits a little small.  Slim straight-leg, not quite as anti-fit as some other models.   Purchased from re-porter, where the pics are coming from.  I paid $465, just tried on but not worn, as I was looking for something a little darker for an outfit I had in mind, but these are dark grey/charcoal, not quite black.  My sales price was originally $420, now reduced to $365

Measurements, from re-porter

thigh:  28.5cm

inseam:  90cm

bottom hem:  20cm

th_shifted_seam_raw_denim_jean_details-1 th_shifted_seam_raw_denim_jean-1-364x548 th_shifted_seam_raw_denim_jean-2-364x548 th_shifted_seam_raw_denim_jean-3-364x548
Edited by kyee87

11.    Label Under Construction “horizontal scars†knit sweater (46-slim48)                   

An exquisite ultrafine-knit lightweight merino wool sweater by Label Under Construction.   Features horizontal “scars†in a dark navy blue on a finely ribbed light grey body.   I believe this is an evolution of the “seismic†motif from earlier seasons, but done in a more interesting way.  The “scars†are not printed, but instead are irregular portions of varying thickness in the knit.  Someone with more knowledge about knitwear can describe this piece better than I can, but there’s certainly a lot of intricate technique going on with this sweater.  

Retail price of 1000GBP (approx. 1500USD) certainly reflects that!  Some minor unraveling, which is typical of these kinds of LUC sweaters, as documented in the pictures.  Fits a 46-slim 48…probably best for a 46, or a 47, and a little too slim for a 48 (me).  Would look fantastic with anything grey, charcoal, or navy (like my Devoa needle-picked coat and IE Japanese selvedge denim trousers!)   My sales price was originally $480, now reduced to $400.

Measurements (note: sweater is stretchy, so it can accommodate a little bit bigger than measurements:

shoulder to shoulder:  41cm

armpit to armpit:  48cm

armpit to bottom hem:  48cm

outer sleeve (shoulder seam to cuff):  67.5cm

inner sleeve (armpit seam to cuff):  51cm

total length:  67cm

th_DSC07336_zps37132364.jpg th_DSC07348_zpsc91820d6.jpg th_DSC07344_zpsa68b481c.jpg th_DSC07346_zpse74d4368.jpg th_DSC07339_zps565f0464.jpg th_DSC07337_zps570e82c6.jpg th_DSC07338_zps8ff978cb.jpg th_DSC07342_zpsad0df861.jpg th_DSC07341_zps99320cc5.jpg  th_DSC07347_zps86142e29.jpg
Edited by kyee87

12.  Label Under Construction seismic boomerang scarf       

Light grey on one side, dark greenish grey on the other, with opposing “seismic†effect throughout.  Shaped like a boomerang, which creates an interesting shape when hanging.  Moderately thick wool/cotton blend, very soft, and great for autumn-winter.   Bought new and never worn out, in excellent, as-new condition.   A bit hard to measure, due to the shape, but it’s a fairly substantial scarf, though not huge.  My sales price was $265, now reduced to $200

th_DSC07289_zps34b3fd41.jpg th_DSC07286_zpsca4d1da9.jpg th_DSC07287_zps76af76e9.jpg

13.  Label Under Construction black/white dyed double-dome cap

Screen printed cap from LUC ss12.  Features subtle white streaks where the dye was not applied.  Two cotton layers together with rolled edges.  On reverse side, diagonal strike is white, not grey, but otherwise looks pretty much the same as pictured.  Bought new, and worn a few times.  In great condition.  

Selling for $135.

th_20131007_164153_zps2104fb4f.jpg th_20131007_164100_zps72520fd9.jpg th_20131007_164118_zps21420491.jpg
Edited by kyee87

14.  L’maltieri curved leg irregular dyed cutoff trousers, fits about 30-32†waist

Irregular dyed cutoff trousers.  Internal belting system, no fly.  Missing a few buttons.  Pics coming.  Price is $240

15.  L’maltieri raglan sweater, fits 48

Crewneck raglan sweater with rolled edges.  Beige color.  Fits a 48 spot-on…the fit is still just as good as anything I’ve tried on today.  Tag was removed, but very good condition.  Pics coming.  Price is $280

Edited by kyee87

17.  Gustavolins Atelier black wool/linen tailored hook coat, size 1 (fits 46-slim 48)

Hook-closure tailored coat by Gustavolins Atelier, made in France.  Made of black wool/linen blend, lined in midnight blue silk.  Notch lapels, spiral cut sleeves, jetted pockets, two vertical interior pockets by the chest.  Tall single rear vent, concealed button cuffs.  Double topstitched leather plackets that close with 3 very subtle hooks instead of any buttons.  Closing it with the inner placket leaves the outer one visible, which is a very cool detail.  Looks great worn with the collar up to expose the leather piping underneath.  Signature topstitched inverted “T,†referencing Gustavolins’ background as an architect.  Size 1, fits like a 46-slim 48.  Bought new, never worn, tag still attached!   

Note:  The very same coat here, shown in grey, currently at 124,950 yen (original retail price 249,900 yen) http://assemblage.jp/store/?p=2369 .  My sales price was originally $490, now reduced to SOLD

Measurements:

shoulder to shoulder:  16.25â€

pit to pit:  19.25â€

pit to bottom:  29â€

outer sleeve (shoulder seam to cuff):  27â€

inner sleeve (armpit to cuff):  20â€

length:  41â€

th_p02_zpsd2b36991.jpg th_p07_zps90d0ade0.jpg th_p06_zpscde7b6bd.jpg th_DSC07208_zps2e185b1a.jpg th_DSC07216_zps8a278299.jpg  th_DSC07215_zps7d236eac.jpg th_DSC07213_zps2b51601f.jpg th_DSC07212_zps6ad03016.jpg th_DSC07210_zps80494b5f.jpg th_DSC07217_zps14860a2f.jpg

Edited by kyee87

18.  Gustavolins Atelier black wool/linen slash lapel blazer + matching pants, size 1 (fits 46)

Midnight black wool/linen slash lapel blazer by Gustavolins Atelier, made in France.  Lined in a midnight blue silk and black cotton.  Notch lapels are split, revealing a silk interior.  2-button closure.  Jacket has a softer shoulder and more relaxed silhouette while still being slim.  Signature inverted “T†motif is employed throughout in very subtle ways.  Used as a dart by the triceps and slanted at the back yoke.  Double rear vent, concealed button cuffs.  Left chest pocket, two jetted pockets by the abdomen, and two vertical interior chest pockets.  Japanese retail price was 220,000 yen no joke – there was a Y!Jp auction which showed it, that comes up from time to time.  Bought new, worn once to a wedding, but it’s a bit too small for me.  Size 1, fits like a 46.    Price is $300.

Measurements:

shoulder to shoulder:  15.5â€

armpit to armpit:  19â€

armpit to bottom hem:  18.75â€

outer sleeve (shoulder seam to cuff):  27â€

inner sleeve (armpit seam to cuff):  19â€

total length:  30â€

th_DSC07239_zps4e05b8ec.jpg th_DSC07246_zps86816a95.jpg th_DSC07245_zps49a540ed.jpg th_DSC07240_zpsaefe6288.jpg th_DSC07242_zps533ce54a.jpg th_DSC07243_zps8287fccd.jpg th_DSC07247_zps4f41994e.jpg th_DSC07241_zpsbfe41674.jpg
Edited by kyee87

19.  Gustavolins Atelier chestnut linen blazer, size 2 (fits large 48-50)  

Chestnut linen blazer with concealed button closure by Gustavolins Atelier.   Seams are piped with calf leather on the inside.  Curving back seam meets the slanted inverted “T†detail, referencing Gustavolins’ background as an architect.  Slanting seams by the back yoke continue onto a contrast grey stripe which runs down the sleeves and curves a bit to the concealed buttoned cuffs.  Smart use of topstitched darting up front and the concealed front button closure are the kind of quiet details that Gustavolins employs in his tailoredware.  Looks great with the collar worn up slightly, to reveal the calf leather piping underneath the collar.  Left chest pocket, two flap pockets by the abdomen, and two vertical interior chest pockets.  Worn a couple times but it’s a bit too big for me.  A size 2, fits like a large 48-50.  

Bought new; original retail at The Library from where it came was over $2,000.  My sales price was originally $375, now reduced to $280

Measurements:

shoulder to shoulder:  17.5â€

armpit to armpit:  20.5â€

armpit to bottom:  18.5â€

outer sleeve (shoulder seam to cuff):  27.5â€

total length:  31.5â€

th_DSC07229_zps96db2799.jpg th_DSC07236_zps3ebd8cc1.jpg th_DSC07233_zps8bd88b9a.jpg th_DSC07231_zps4a4e21ac.jpg th_DSC07227_zps69d531ce.jpg th_DSC07228_zps66f00951.jpg th_DSC07237_zps1bf2e2d9.jpg
Edited by kyee87

20.  Gustavolins reversible white dress shirt w/ hooked leather placket, size 2 (fits 48)

Striped white dress shirt by Gustavolins, featuring a crisp striped white cotton front and white linen back.  Interior is trimmed in grey calf leather, most notably a center leather placket that closes with hooks instead of buttons.  Like some Gustavolins items, this shirt is completely reversible if you want to show off the interior leather piping more.  Signature inverted “T†at the back.  Slit cuffs.  The previous owner had darts added to slim down the body a bit – it now fits like a slim 48 through the body.  Condition is still very good, but price reflects fact that it was tailored.  Price is $115

Measurements & pictures coming tomorrow...
Edited by kyee87

22.  Kazuyuki Kumagai Attachment Guidi calf leather fencing jacket, size 4 (fits 46-48)  

Gorgeous black Guidi calf leather fencing jacket from Kazuyuki Kumagai.  Tons of quality in this piece.  Buttery smooth Guidi calf leather with the reverse side displayed prominently when partially unzipped.  Microstitching throughout and riri zippers.  But the leather is clearly on display here, as all the details are very subtle – the zippered cuffs are essentially concealed, and the there are two pockets by the abdomen, but they sit flush with the side seams so they’re integrated into the jacket and not very noticeable.  Sleeves are lined in cotton-cupro blend, but body remains unlined.  Each season Kazuyuki Kumagai Attachment releases a similar moto leather jacket and they’re some of the most expensive in the Japanese market (usually a bit more than Julius, TVA, etc.)  The moto version of this jacket retails for $4200 stateside, but this fencing version is much, much rarer.  Bought new, worn with care, and still in very good condition.  My sales price was originally $1000, now reduced to $900

Measurements:

armpit to armpit:  48cm

armpit to bottom hem:   39cm

outer sleeve (shoulder seam to cuff):  69cm

inner sleeve (armpit seam to cuff):  49cm

total length:  72cm

it's the black Guidi calf leather version of this:

attamwss080132oq7.jpg

th_DSC07330_zpsb5b14692.jpg th_DSC07326_zps3694dee9.jpg th_DSC07327_zps39d616a1.jpg th_DSC07334_zpsa866f720.jpg th_DSC07328_zps5cf1b2bb.jpg th_DSC07332_zps2888262a.jpg th_DSC07331_zps70b99a71.jpg th_DSC07333_zps45416843.jpg
Edited by kyee87

24.  Kazuyuki Kumagai Attachment Japanese wool crepe trousers, size 3 (fits 46-48)   

Black Japanese wool crepe trousers by Kazuyuki Kumagai Attachment.  Standard 4-pocket straight-leg, not super slim, works well with semi-formal occasions.   Fabric has a nice texture, and it’s lightweight but not sheer at all.  Semi-lined in cupro.  Interesting darting on the legs (this was advertised in-store as the “articulated-leg trouserâ€).   Size 3, fits like a 46-slim 48 imo, see measurements.     From Kazuyuki Kumagai Attachment 2010/2011aw season, bought new; retail was $720.  In excellent condition.  Price was $240, now reduced to SOLD.

Measurements:

waist:  41cm

thigh (crotch seam to side):  26cm

front rise:  28cm

rear rise:  33cm

inseam:  82cm

bottom hem:  18cm

total length:  109.5cm

th_DSC07360_zps9341ed7c.jpg th_DSC07365_zps9756eab9.jpg th_DSC07367_zpsa76c510e.jpgth_DSC07366_zps77418af5.jpg th_DSC07361_zps7d184ff9.jpg th_DSC07364_zpsc38f1144.jpg

Edited by kyee87

25.  The Viridi-Anne lapelless herringbone blazer, size 4 (fits 46-slim 48)     

Lapelless black herringbone blazer from AW07-08 season of The Viridi-Anne.  As worn by Jude [tongue]! Fabric is a slightly fluffy wool/linen/angora blend in a very subtle black herringbone pattern.  Two flap pockets by the abdomen, two interior zippered chest pockets.  Size 4, fits like a 46-slim 48.  Fit is long, almost like a mid-length jacket.  Bought new, worn several times but plenty of life left.  Minor pilling, but good for its age.  Button came off, but I believe I know where it is so I’ll post it up when I find it.  Bought new a few years back; price was $300 now reduced to $240

Measurements:

shoulder to shoulder:  41cm

armpit to armpit:  46.5cm

armpit to bottom:  52cm

outer sleeve (shoulder seam to cuff):  70cm

inner sleeve (armpit seam to cuff):  47cm

total length:   80cm

th_viridi4_zpsf015795a.jpg th_jude-law-letterman-03_zps7cf55529.jpg th_DSC07273_zpsdd00cee1.jpg th_DSC07284_zps163e06f4.jpg th_DSC07275_zps5daf0cd8.jpg th_DSC07278_zps2d1292b0.jpg th_DSC07279_zpsb8ba69e2.jpg
Edited by kyee87

26.  The Viridi-Anne aw13/14 concrete-camouflage printed jersey gloved turtleneck 

Brand new with tag, current AW13/14 season turtleneck shirt by The Viridi-Anne.  This is the charcoal “concrete camouflage†shirt in printed jersey.  Features gloved sleeves and an interesting irregular print that looks like wet concrete.  A really cool shirt but it’s more grey/charcoal than black, and I was hoping for something darker.

Brand new with tag, perfect condition.  My price:  $170

Size 4, fits a 48 perfectly.  Some measurements:

shoulder to shoulder:  44cm

pit to pit:  49cm

pit to bottom:  44.5cm

outer sleeve:  72cm

inner sleeve:  54cm

length (shoulder to hem):  63cm

length (top of collar to hem):  84cm

th_20130725_6898b8_zps57c5bb14.jpg th_2_zps5c9eedd0.png th_Untitled_zps66a99cf9.png th_2150-01-AB_zps1c999c15.jpg
Edited by kyee87

27.  The Viridi-Anne brushed cotton tapered trousers, size 4 (fits 46)    

Grey brushed cotton slim trousers from The Viridi-Anne aw12/13 season.  Feels like moleskin.  5-pocket design, with 1 of the pockets being a zippered pocket on top.  As usual with The Viridi-Anne, this piece is a very wearable piece that has no frills but is made with some nice details in mind.  Size 4 but due to the thickness of the fabric, fits slim, so best for a 46 imo.  I’m a 48 and these are a bit too slim for me.  Bought new; price was $280 now reduced to $200

Measurements:

thigh:  24cm

front rise:  26.5cm

rear rise:  34cm

inseam:  81cm

bottom hem:  16cm

total length:  112cm

th_DSC07401_zpsa079997c.jpg th_DSC07403_zpsaa5c770c.jpg th_DSC07405_zps48bacd15.jpg th_DSC07402_zps0e19bc7f.jpg th_13e273bf_zps91ebf393.jpg
Edited by kyee87

28.  Lost & Found, by Ria Dunn cold-dyed drawstring pants, size XS (fits 44-48)   

Cold-dyed drop crotch trousers by Lost & Found, by Ria Dunn, ss12 season.   Made of a heavily textured cotton that’s been cold-dyed.   Pants are drop crotch and have tapered legs for a relaxed silhouette that’s great for hot weather.  You can push the legs up because of the texture of the fabric, creating some drop crotch shorts in effect that’s perfect for Summer.  Waistband is stretchy and tightens with a drawstring.  Crotch is low and rear pockets are huge, giving this pant a very nonchalant feel.  Awesome pair of pants for spring-summer, but it’s not really my own style.  Bought new, still in very good condition. Price was $280, now reduced to SOLD.

Measurements:

waist:     33cm unstretched to 43cm stretched

front rise:  41cm

rear rise:  43cm

inseam:  56cm

bottom hem width:  17cm

total length:  97cm

as seen here, same model & color, different size:

th_DSC07415_zps65bebe64.jpg th_DSC07420_zps5b4fb432.jpg th_DSC07422_zpsa4ed40f2.jpg th_DSC07416_zps75fd400e.jpg th_DSC07417_zpse66a4de4.jpg

Edited by kyee87

29.  YSL Rive Gauche by Hedi Slimane, 2001aw wrap neck wool blouson, size 48 (fits tts)  

Wool wrap neck blouson by Hedi Slimane for YSL Rive Gauche, 2001aw season.  Asymmetrical zip, almost like a fencing jacket, but with a high collar.  Size 48, fits true to size.  Dramatic high neck collar that could zip all the way up, but is actually meant to sit down so the collar wraps around the back of the neck and around the left shoulder.  Deep black moderate weight wool.  A rare vintage piece whose cut is still quite modern by today’s standards.  The fit is fairly slim, but not quite DH-era slim.  Dual riri zippers on the front and on the cuffs as well.  You can’t really see the details from Hedi Slimane’s fashion diary pics of this jacket (also, he styled with a belt high across the waist), but they show that this is part of an era when Slimane was in his element as a designer.  http://www.hedislimane.com/fashiondiary/index.php?id=35

Condition is still very good, especially for its vintage.   YSL by Hedi Slimane is quite rare to come by!  Made in France.  Price was $420, now reduced to $325

Measurements:

shoulder to shoulder:  45cm

armpit to armpit:  50cm

armpit to bottom:  44cm

inner sleeve (armpit seam to cuff):  51cm

total length:  approx. 69cm (depending on how collar is)

th_95831_ysl051_zps9d00ec9e.jpg th_73793_ysl126_zps24c6e5c5.jpg th_DSC07315_zps8b06ba87.jpg th_DSC07309_zps5c8e62c0.jpg th_DSC07319_zpsa0bcb2e8.jpg th_DSC07312_zps3aadcd5b.jpg th_DSC07321_zps6ad100f4.jpg th_DSC07317_zps69fbb9e9.jpg th_DSC07318_zps91602fe0.jpg
Edited by kyee87

• 3 weeks later...