Post Your Creations (pics, artwork, media, design...)

Whodinihimself

Blender rendering i'm going to turn into a painting using spraypaint/stencils.  Lighting's not final though, need to get a friend to help me tweak it.

TNsnsTt.png

EDIT:  a better, more final rendering.  Used 123d catch to import a 3d model of myself and then scaled back the poly count in blender.  

TYCkdB0.png

Edited by Schoon

Hey everyone, I'm very excited to announce the release of an album of electronic music.

If you like noise/ambient/minimalism, I think you'll like this.

Click below:

albumcoverposter_zpsb3176fcb.jpg

"The title of this album refers to my interest in process music as well as modern art’s interest in deconstruction/destruction of material. Each track on this album is composed using a unique process, the results of which are then manipulated/multiplied/degraded until the initial generating process is either obscured or obliterated. This act is meant to introduce an element of arbitrariness to the concept of pure process music associated with early minimalism. This album is conceived as a whole, the order and pacing is intentional, however it may be enjoyed in parts or mixed with other music.

Please listen loudly, headphones preferred."

Edited by Ryoanji

lol sent off deck, found out it sold for 20$.

Make me something and I'll shore it up.  I liked yours but I'm very selective about the genre.  ATM Peacock and Hookups Bamboo Forest top my small collection.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Printed my plant pot design, came out with a few defects (cracks in the plastic, base detaching from the shell).  Once I get those sorted out I'll be able to print a mold of the object so I can cast some concrete ones. 

tumblr_nbucghzS221s7fieeo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nbucghzS221s7fieeo2_1280.jpgtumblr_nbucghzS221s7fieeo3_1280.jpgtumblr_nbucghzS221s7fieeo4_1280.jpg

Was ambivalent about posting this because it almost seems like biting... not trying to lift ideas from EG562 but my mind was legitimately blown when I realized what his avatar was. I liked the visual style so I made this for myself, working my initials (TH) into the Chinese character for my last name (黃). Really like your work btw!

6kRvQYP.png

Edited by bizubimu

Live mix and artwork I made. 

TLZMIXTAPE10072014.jpg

1. Flying Lotus â€“ Turtles – Warp Records
  2. Psychemagik â€“ Chimera – Om Records
  3. Thom Yorke â€“ A Brain in a Bottle – Self Release
  4. Stwo - Virgo feat Shay Lia – Soundcloud
  5. DJ Mitsu the Beats - Pueblo – Jazzy Sport
  6. FTSE â€“ St. Tropez feat ForteBowie – Lucky Number Music
  7. Tony Allen â€“ Go Back feat Damon Albarn – JazzVillage
  8. Buscabulla â€“ Temporal – Kitsuné
  9. A Tribe Called Quest â€“ Description of a Fool (Groove Armada’s Acoustic Mix) – DMC
  10. SBTRKT â€“ Problem Solved feat Jessie Ware – Young Turks

http://www.thelovelydaze.com/2014/10/lovely-daze-radio-225/