least i've ever wanted from a season..

headwarmer released f/w 09, but only jp got em 

hmmm, so the one I bought from NY is a figment of my imagination?

in any case, here's the current stock / prices according to some cat on the stoops.  all errors or incompleteness are his

Outerwear

Schott Leather Bomber MA-1 $698

Flags Pullover $146

Hanu Pullover $120

Sup Crewneck $136

Iridescent Taped Seam Jacket $328

Denim Coaches Jacket $188

Cord Snap Front $178 ?

Shirts/Tops

Pacific Camo Shirt $118

Hooded Twill Shirt $128

Oxford Shirt $118

2-Tone Henley $78

Paisley Shirt $118

Diamond Rib Football Top $118

Sabbath L/S $78

S/S Pocket Tee $62

T-Shirts

Shane Macgowan Tee $44

Shaolin Tee $32

Joan of Arc Tee $32

FONY (Fairy Tale of New York) Tee $32

Flyer Tee $32

Easter Island L/S $38

Anti-Establishment Tee $32

Anomaly Tee $32

Twins Tee $32

Bottoms

Work Pants

Hats

Sup Camp Cap $44

Pacific Camo Camp Cap $44

Banner 5-Panel $40

Stencil Metal Plate Suede 5-Panel $54

Classic Logo Ventile 5-Panel $40

Phi 6-Panel Hat $40

Paisley Crusher $44

Oasis Beanie $32

Striped Beanie $32

Basic Beanie $28

Accessories

Jesus Piece $360

Supreme/Jawbone Jambox $218

Supreme/Zippo Ebony Lighter $49

Stash Book $36

Diamond Glass Ash Tray $44

Leatherman $44

Bruce Lee Deck $64

Flags Deck $49

Stars Backpack $148

Stars Digital Camera Bag

Stars Duffle $110

Stars Shoulder Bag

As you probably know, the weekly drops are different for Japan than US/London and the Japanese market certainly likes different items/colorways than over here. Small-medium usually goes fast online, not sure what the retail situation is like.

LA gets smalls once in a while. I know they stocked the football jersey from last week's release in small.

As you probably know, the weekly drops are different for Japan than US/London and the Japanese market certainly likes different items/colorways than over here.

Anyone have a drop schedule for Japan? I'm mostly looking on getting the Kung Fu Tee, Easter Island shirt, the satin roses jacket (holy fuck I need this)and maybe the Champion Zip Up or Team Parka. Mostly in black.

Anyone have a drop schedule for Japan? I'm mostly looking on getting the Kung Fu Tee, Easter Island shirt, the satin roses jacket (holy fuck I need this)and maybe the Champion Zip Up or Team Parka. Mostly in black.

The Japanese store, just like the US store, sends weekly / random e-mails about inventory updates. The inventory of the Japanese store usually gets killed within seconds. I think you are pretty much SOL unless you buy from a reseller or someone who has connections.

People who must wear Supreme in size small can't pull off the look anyway, imo.

Edited by herpsky

i usually wear smalls in uniqlo stuff (button ups mostly) and medium supreme tees and sweaters fit me fine. I can usually fit most supreme jackets in medium too, just not the button ups; they're kinda big for my taste. 

but $700+ for that ma-1 jacket...fuck man....

Edited by mr.invincible

I'm 5'10 and the sweaters fit me fine but I find the tees slightly wider than I prefer. Never tried the outwear.

what lol and you want a small gtfo, I'm 5'6 and a medium tee fits fine, do you like Abercrombie fitting tees?

you wouldn't rather get a toj leather ma-1 instead? there both pretty much the same price. unless you want red?

(is toj talk forbidden? my last post disappeared)

I'd have to agree with you on that one. However, I thought ToJ was no longer making stuff? Plus, I doubt many people know how to properly measure themselves to get a jacket made by them, myself included.

Edited by AngularDeath