missed the gonz butterfly bdu because im in fucking china. if anybody bought the camo in size m or l and wants to pass it on to a member at around cost that would be greatly appreciated!

I could stop at the Paris shop but I guess everything is sold out...oh and the prices are higher than in the USA.

i like it alright but i know itll sellout so no point in even trying, stuff is bullshit with the bots / scripts 

I'm glad to know white boy jap cosplay is trickling down from Visvim to basic fuccbois. You're just dodging a bullet by not getting that stuff...

whatever dude, you have no idea what you are talking about- i wanted the hakama shorts anyways, none of the wapanese gear. not sure how that makes me a basic fuccboi

Supreme clients are basic fuccbois. Visvim is elite status. That collab isn't ugly in itself but will lead to pure horror of the geobaskets + balmain jeans + hakama  supleme jacket variety.

I feel ya but honestly how is that any different that ig dudes posting vis + balmain + fear of god stuff? there will always be fuccbois, regardless of brand. supreme is pretty good for streetwear basics and the collabo is decent, nothing above and beyond what nbhd or any similar brand has released. ive pretty much come to accept the fact that what i wear may have crossover with undesirables, not much i can do outside of avoiding purchases for the sole purpose of trying to be different

i haven't bought sup in years, but the hoods and longsleeves i owned were all M. every TNF piece i've owned has also been M, excluding a purp label jacket which was a L (M was too short on the arms due to jp sizing, but i still could have worn it). 6'1/168ish lb.

in summary: buy XL, then trade it for a S when the oversized everything trend dies off and super fitted comes back again.

Edited by conqueror

M is a fat 46 (48ish sometimes). I have a jacket in a smaller size but my hoodies and sweaters are M. Recently got some ethnic dress shirt (current season but can't find on the site) in M and it looks nice but loose.

if you wanted the hakama shorts, you should've!  definitely possible with basic chrome autofill and manual cc entry.

I had all of that down and still lost to bot!  I will admit I have been lucky before but not this time....

• 1 month later...

How much is this Supreme Sweatshirt crew neck worth? It's brand new. Has been in my closet. Medium.

ab1sHK6.jpg

Has all the rappers and black culture hiphop influences collaged all over it front and back. 

I must have bought it over 8 years ago and never worn it. 

Made in Japan

Edited by rgr555

• 1 month later...