Sage

altoclefchris

Haven't been on sufu a lot. But my Sage hit the one year wear mark a while back ago. Wardens are coming through beautifully with a nice shade of blue.

Also saw Sage has a slubby black pair out now with a good looking fit.

Let's get some pictures in this thread! :)

And yeah. They've got some really cool fabrics. My only complaint with their fits is that the rise is just so low... One of these days I'll take them up on an MTO piece with a higher rise.

Just emailed Sage and found out a few things:

1) They have a new website: http://www.sage.gs/ 

2) The Feral Jean above is sanforized and is $100, unsanforized 22oz Marcher is $145 and shipping would be 45

3) They offer two fits (slim and slim straight) 

4) some things are stocked, some are made to order. 

5) they can do longer inseams upon request. 

6) someone with 20 years of experience making jeans sews each pair. 

7) Marcher line is from Japan Blue mills, other models are from un-named mills:

"we have two lines in our denim product, the Marcher line and regular line, the Marcher line only uses fabrics from Japanblue Collect, because we basically have some kind of agreement with them to always create product with their fabrics for Marcher.

The Marcher 22oz actually have been in our running article from 2012, the difference is back then in 2012 we use sanforized version of the fabric. As for the regular line, we will never mention the mills, it's been our idealism since the first time we released our regular line denim, we don't want people to judge the quality of a jeans from its fabric source"

8) Custom requests take up to 5 days to produce. 

Just emailed Sage and found out a few things:

1) They have a new website: http://www.sage.gs/ 

2) The Feral Jean above is sanforized and is $100, unsanforized 22oz Marcher is $145 and shipping would be 45

3) They offer two fits (slim and slim straight) 

4) some things are stocked, some are made to order. 

5) they can do longer inseams upon request. 

6) someone with 20 years of experience making jeans sews each pair. 

7) Marcher line is from Japan Blue mills, other models are from un-named mills:

"we have two lines in our denim product, the Marcher line and regular line, the Marcher line only uses fabrics from Japanblue Collect, because we basically have some kind of agreement with them to always create product with their fabrics for Marcher.

The Marcher 22oz actually have been in our running article from 2012, the difference is back then in 2012 we use sanforized version of the fabric. As for the regular line, we will never mention the mills, it's been our idealism since the first time we released our regular line denim, we don't want people to judge the quality of a jeans from its fabric source"

8) Custom requests take up to 5 days to produce. 

If you end up getting a pair of those black big slub above, be sure to post pictures, and of course give 'em hell!

If you end up getting a pair of those black big slub above, be sure to post pictures, and of course give 'em hell!

I might wait a bit and see if they come out with another jacket...if the the shipping is going to be 45, might as well only do it once...

I might wait a bit and see if they come out with another jacket...if the the shipping is going to be 45, might as well only do it once...

True. I had my friends in on it when I ordered and we split the shipping.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

The climate does a lot indeed. I got the same amount of wear on my samurais when I went to Indonesia for a month compared to wearing them at home for like 6 months or something. So we don't stand a chance when those guys jump in on our sufu contests haha

Sage have some really great jeans as far as I've seen and handled, and as most Indonesian brands they're very good quality for the price you're paying

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Going to be selling the Sage Ranger w/ matching tshirt. Sz30 slim. Love what these folks are making but just too slim for my style. If you are interested send me a message as it won't be listed until later this week. $95 for the pair. Soaked once, worn once.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Any one else have a pair of these? Thinking about picking up a pair of the everbeast 25oz.

I have the Ironberg 23oz in a size 30 if you are interested. Bought them and they ended up being way too small so they are brand new and unwashed.

Edited by IMalis

I have the Ironberg 23oz in a size 30 if you are interested. Bought them and they ended up being way too small so they are brand new and unwashed.

Thanks but id need at least a 32 and most likely a 34. Are the posted measurements way off?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Took delivery of the Scout II 15oz Slim Straight.   http://www.sage.gs/shop/bottoms/scout-ii-15oz-sanforized-deep-indigo/

For +/- $US110 inc shipping I cannot complain!! Well made, great fit. Similar fit to my AW Caribou's.

I washed them 60ºc, air dried straight off the bat, They then came in to the Slim measurements. So no exacerbated difference. Then had them hemmed. Denim is still a bit crispy, but I'm sure they will settle in a couple of days.

Edited by Tapori