SERIOUS SCAMMER ALERT READ

dravicus

Please read till the end - its quite shocking

user Arantxa PV has put on a fake facade pretending to be a female boutique owner.

the story begins by me asking for some better quality photos of the dior homme silver care tags that is situated inside all dior garments.

Screenshot2013-07-03at044529_zps92d3d289

he does so without a problem but i noticed something was off putting when i realised that the reference number he provided me was wrong

Screenshot2013-07-01at191657_zps8d8dab99

i knew that the reference number should have been 7h3141220418 instead of 7H3141380418 (this is the same jacket without the sleeves) so i began to be suspicious as there is no way someone can get this wrong unless they dont own the jacket. seems like he went to google and thought he had found the correct reference number when infact it wasnt. FAIL. 

all this time he is still saying he is legit bla bla bla

Screenshot2013-07-03at045548_zpsc968305b

still not convinced i ask him for some tagged picture with his name written next to the jacket twice but im ignored and instead i am given a lame excuse why he got the reference number wrong.

Screenshot2013-07-02at160154_zps8811b360

this is the best story he manages to come up which makes no sense to me at all... "maybe intended to sell" ?? dafaq??
i guess i pushed him to the point where he felt the urge to do something about the tagged photo... so inorder to clear his name this is what he came up with

Screenshot2013-07-03at050341_zps7425592f

yes photoshop! a pathetic attempt. who does he think we are? what an absolute moron...

the shadow on his hand couldnt be possible under those lighting conditions... also when the hues and saturations are changed in photoshop it becomes more evident that there is something wrong with the picture.

not to even mention this person was claiming she was a female to begin with and now look at this person's hand. 

then i started googling to find more info about this guy and i found that he is a member of denimblog also selling the same exact items: 

http://www.denimblog...7204/arantxa-pv

last log in was 9 hours ago so hes still active looking for innocent users to scam.

then i hit the jack pot

after many attempts of searching where this picture might have come from i finally found the source i was looking for

just lookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk (if you look at the original thread, all of the pictures matches the ones he uploaded - original thread link far below)

http://articulo.merc...mani-dg-fdp-_JM

not only did he use the pictures but as you are aware, initially i asked him for a better picture of the silver tag and the reference number written on it and if you scroll down to the bottom of that spanish auction page this fucking scammer has asked the original seller the same questions in spanish to provide me with the details to persuade me into thinking that jacket was really his.

UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE the amount of fuckery thats involved here is astonishing!

google translation (spanish>english):

Q: Hi, I am very interested in your jacket, I am a serious collector of Dior Homme, especially from the time of Slimane. I can ask you a favor? I would like you took a picture of the inside tag but well focused since you posted this very blurry, In PREFERENCES to display the size and what the label says, as I understand it want to make sure I'm looking garment. Thank you very much.

A: GUTPOCHO Hello, I just changed the photo that went up and asked me a photo of the label clearer, I hope you serve, any further questions cause me to know, GREETINGS.

Q: One last favor just to be 100% sure, I could send a photo of the serial number, I think it's something like 7h314122 ..... etc ...

A: COOP02.ARQ Hi, sorry you're the same person with the user name GUTPOCHO I did the other question??, If so I beg you're a serious user since people with multiple users on free market is not very confinable, what I say in a very respectful, and change one of the photos and add as you ask with numerical reference is photo number 5, GREETINGS.

seems like he has a multiple username on this spanish site also! (gutpocho is his username on that site)
waittttt a minute "gutpocho"?? can't believe i just found this.

Screenshot2013-07-03at054333_zps3950f43b

so i just realised that he uses the user name gutpocho here aswell to promote his own thread and make himself look legit i guess
i truly hope he gets run over by a car.
what a faggot.

the moral of the story is be careful guys - really take the time out to assess each users! dont assume they would be legit under any circumstance.

this is his paypal address but i reckon its one out of many he set up for scamming. 

please view the original thread:

http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/topic/149297-fs-dior-homme-patchwork-fw-07-jeans-dh-greyhound-jeans-dh-trainers-and-boots-dh-puff-jacket-mcqueen-shirt-vuitton-boots-sz-8/

Edited by dravicus

i believe this is his ebay account

http://feedback.ebay.es/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&ftab=AllFeedback&userid=das_gutpocho&iid=-1&de=off&items=25&interval=0&mPg=3&page=3

the items that has been sold on this ebay account (dior, rick owens, Ann Demeulemeester, CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL) is all too similar to what gutpocho here in sufu has sold in the past

Screenshot2013-07-03at063221_zpsc67d1b1e

and not to mention they are both from mexico, speaking spanish... what are the odds?

to dig a little deeper i think he may live in Guadalajara

Screenshot2013-07-03at064046_zps06d222e4

Edited by dravicus