FS: NWT F/W13 Rad Hourani Jacket (Sz 1/36) + Devoa AW12 Shirt XXS + 2014 AW OAK NYC Slash Panel Wool Coat XS

NWT Rad Hourani SS13 Blazer

2 HIDDEN FRONT POCKETS
STRAIGHT LONG SLEEVES WITH PADDED SHOULDERS
LAYERED EFFECT AT BOTTOM OF SLEEVES
OVERLAPPING FRONT LAPELS
LAYERED EFFECT AT BACK HEM
SATIN LINING
BLACK CREPE: 62% VISCOSE, 32% POLYESTER, 6% SPANDEX

MADE IN CANADA

I pre-ordered this from Rad's site; unfortunately, his people's recommendation that I, a size 35, size up to a 1 rather than a 0 turned out not to be accurate, and now I cannot exchange or return the item. If you're a size 36, it's my loss and your gain: I sell this to you at a bit of a discount, plus free shipping. Tags are still on; comes with a garment bag and a hand-written note from Rad.

Measurements:

P2P: 18"
Shoulder: 16.5"
Arms:  25"
Length: 26.5" (no collar or lapels, hence why it comes in shorter)

$1150 $1100 $1000 $800

4dqk.jpg

nzxx.jpg

74c8.jpg

Edited by lostfourwords

RAD by Rad Hourani: Fall/Winter 2013 unisex lapel jacket (Jk600bkc). Purchased for $1,185.00

2 HIDDEN FRONT POCKETS
STRAIGHT LONG SLEEVES WITH PADDED SHOULDERS
LAYERED EFFECT AT BOTTOM OF SLEEVES
OVERLAPPING FRONT LAPELS
LAYERED EFFECT AT BACK HEM
SATIN LINING
BLACK CREPE: 62% VISCOSE, 32% POLYESTER, 6% SPANDEX

MADE IN CANADA

I pre-ordered this from Rad's site; unfortunately, his people's recommendation that I, a size 35, size up to a 1 rather than a 0 turned out not to be accurate, and now I cannot exchange or return the item. If you're a size 36, it's my loss and your gain: I sell this to you at a bit of a discount, plus free shipping. Tags are still on; comes with a garment bag and a hand-written note from Rad.

Measurements:

P2P: 18"
Shoulder: 16.5"
Arms:  25"
Length: 26.5" (no collar or lapels, hence why it comes in shorter)

$1150.

4dqk.jpg

nzxx.jpg

abdb.jpg

74c8.jpg

Edited by lostfourwords

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Rick Owens Elba Cutaway Coat in black, from the Fall-Winter 2011 "Limo" collectionSOLD

Described thusly on the Bergdorf Goodman site, where it retailed for $2700, as:

• Elba Cutaway Coat:

Expertly cut lines give the Rick Owens Elba coat a silhouette reminiscent of priestly vestments, an effect very much in line with the Fall menswear collection's austere discipline.

• Black with front cutaway satin band.
  • Stand collar; asymmetric button front.
  • Long sleeves with button cuffs.
  • Back darts.
  • Wool.
  • Made in Italy.

The description from Oki-ni:

"The coat is double-breasted and crafted from soft premium wool, which is heavy and luxurious. To maintain the devout aesthetic, the coats buttons are hidden - both down the front and at the cuffs and a thick band of ribbon breaks the jacket at the waist, highlighting the transition from the figure hugging upper to the flared tail. The oversize pockets at the front, although hidden in this instance, are another running theme from Rick Owens this season."

I purchased the jacket new from thecorner.com in February of 2012, though because of the extremely mild winter in Chicago that year, it has only one season of wear on it. (The tags are off, natch.) I do want to note that I bought this coat in a size 40 but had a master tailor take it in to match my silhouette, which matches up with a size 36 in Rick. As is typical with Rick, the fitting is narrow and slim at the arms and shoulders--with the high arm holes and narrow shoulders you'd expect--and bit looser at the abdomen and below.

The measurements:

Pit to Pit: 18 inches

Shoulders: 16 inches

Length: 42 inches

A really stunning piece from what I consider his last great collection. Retailed between $2200 - 2700.

$775 shipped.

Edited by lostfourwords

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...