3sixteen/Outlier/APC (S/29)

zachinthebox

Message me if you have any additional question, want more measurements or pictures, etc... I am willing to ship internationally, PM me for a price quote.

3sixteen duffel coat in camel size S

Everyone knows this jacket, one of 3sixteen's most notable non-denim offerings. Retail was $450 and I bought it about a year and a half ago. It saw consistent wear last winter but I haven't wore it since. Some light pilling on the underside of the sleeves and the lining near the hem is a bit dirty but otherwise its in pristine condition. Slim fit but room for layering, possibly even a suit if you're an XS. Heavy but not bulky wool, quilted detail shoulder yoke and a tall collar perfect for flipping up to block the wind. Real wood toggles with leather accents and smooth brass zipper, all made in USA (coat is made in NYC). Easy to dress up and down. It's an amazing winter coat and I would keep it but I've been on a bit of cop spree recently and need the space (and money).

p2p: 19.75"
s2s: 17"
back length: 33"
pit-to-cuff: 17"

Asking $325 $275 shipped CONUS OBO

05565b22_3sixteenduffelcoatfront.jpeg

XxQgdrvl.jpg

nUsRq30l.jpg

Outlier Slim Dungarees in indigo size 29

From Outlier:

A 21st century take on jeans. There's no denim in here. No cotton to blowout after a month or two of cycling. No cotton to suck up sweat and rain and clam up your life for hours as it sort of dries. If Levi Strauss set out today to sell pants to gold miners, do you think he'd pick a fabric centuries old or would he do what he did 160 years ago and find the toughest, most durable and most comfortable cloth around?

We set out to make a true five pocket pant for casual work and wear; what used to be called a dungaree. It needed to be ready for our lifestyle. One pant we could wear everyday, all day. One that could handle the stress of daily cycling and would still look good even when covered in grime and paint. Pants that stay dry in light rain, yet dry fast if they do get wet. Pants that shrug off coffee and beer. Pants that look and smell good even if you never wash them but can also get tossed in the washer without compromising their core style. Pants we can hike and sail in and then still walk into a restaurant looking sharp. The Outlier Slim Dungarees.

Fit-wise, we made these clean and lean but not skin tight. Relatively straight hipped with a slight taper below the knee. A gusseted crotch, curved waistband and reverse back yoke ensure you can move freely through any situation.

Amazing pants and I can't say it better than Outlier's loquacious marketing people. Extremely hard-wearing pants, I have worn these a lot, they've been through a few washes but have plenty of life in them. The DWR treatment is still working, not as strong as it was when I first got these but still shedding moisture. I'd say the pants are 8/10. Not as stretchy as other Outlier offerings (such as OGs or climbers) but the gusseted crotch and curved waistband means very little movement restriction. Would be best for a true 29 or even a 28.

waist (flat): 14.75"

thigh: about 11" (+ more because of the crotch gusset)

rise: 10.25"

hem: 6.5"

inseam: 32.5"

Asking $100 shipped CONUS

208-OUTLIER-SlimDungarees-IndigoFront.jp

AP5v3eol.jpg

XoLi01rl.jpg

242ds8vl.jpg

APC side-zip waist dress pants

Very interesting pair of pants I picked up at an APC sample sale several years ago. The waist fastening of the pants (the zipper and button/hook-eye closure) instead of being in the front of the pants, is on the side of the pants. Gives the front a very clean look. Single-pleat in a lightweight cotton twill or gabardine (I'm not entirely sure) in a purplish navy colour. Tortoise shell button and riri zipper. Excellent construction and beautiful pants, just too small for me. Never worn, only kept in my drawer for a long time.

Measurements:

waist: 14.5"
rise: 10"
thigh: 10"
leg opening: 6.5"
inseam: 31.5"

Asking $75 shipped CONUS OBO

HFf8HmWl.jpg

v3pyZDIl.jpg

wJhWbU7l.jpg

Edited by zachinthebox

damn if only you stillhad those 3 ways shorts i wouldve grabbed them quick great deal. glad to see outlier out there. 

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...