getdrizzy

super

• Pip
  • 14 posts
  • joined 04 april 12
  • style:none
  • attitude:obsessed

Posted 08 April 2012 - 04:53 AM

Ill be staying in Viterbo (an hour or so out of rome) for 5 or 6 weeks this summer. Looking for places to shop in rome. Clothes, kicks, whatever.

#62 JigglyPuff

JigglyPuff

super

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • joined 01 july 13
  • style:none
  • attitude:timid
  • wish i was in:Paris
  • denim:size 29

Posted 11 November 2013 - 05:54 PM

Will be in Rome for New Years Eve..

Wtf should I do sufu?

#63 Flythecasualist

Flythecasualist

super

• Pip
  • 26 posts
  • joined 03 july 13
  • style:tropical

Posted 13 December 2013 - 07:36 PM

Will be in Rome for New Years Eve..

Wtf should I do sufu?

Hi sir, I live in Italy so I'm very acknowledged about things goin' on in Rome. Unfortunately, I gotta tell you that Rome is a very crappy place during New Year's Eve. I mean, there are lot of things to do, but be careful, it gets extremely dangerous with all those KIDS SHOOTING FIREWORKS IN NARROW STREETS, especially in the city center, and with very dangerous I mean at least 1 person dead and 30+ injuries every year (reason why I escape from Italy at New Year's Eve. Beware also of pickpockets.

Regarding things to do, well, just visit, have a stroll in Rione Monti (in between Termini Train Station and the Imperial Forums) and Trastevere, eat pizza at Roscioli in Via dei Chiavari (steps from Piazza Navona) or at Forno Campo De' Fiori (in the omonymous street), and if you want to eat either pasta or other nice italian dishes, visit Alla Rampa (next to spanish steps), Nino (Via Borgognona, few metres from Spanish Steps and next to Balenciaga store), Il Grappolo D' Oro (near Campo de' Fiori), L'Antica Pesa (in Trastevere) and Ad Hoc (near Piazza del Popolo).

Then, if you have time for shopping, but forget if you're stayin' just a few days (it's not worth it), visit Degli Effetti in Parliament Square for avantgarde clothing (Rick Owens, Ann D, CCP, A1923) and Motelsalieri in Rione Monti (CDG Shirt, CDGH+, Raf Simons, Acne, Attachment, Label Under Construction..). These are the only shops worth a visit. All the other nice stores are completely out of reach from the central area..

#64 MarcoDiModena

MarcoDiModena

bored

• Pip
  • 298 posts
  • joined 05 october 11
  • style:next level
  • attitude:egomanical
  • wish i was in:sane
  • denim:size 31

Posted 13 December 2013 - 08:09 PM

If you have the opportunity to leave Rome for one day I advise you to see "THE MALL" Outilet (Saint Laurent Paris, Dior Homme, Gucci, Cavalli, Armani Ecc...). It's one of the best in Europe. Cheers!

http://www.themall.i...a/homepage.html

#65 henrisan

henrisan

super

• Pip
  • 87 posts
  • joined 07 august 15
  • style:next level
  • wish i was in:vancouver

Posted 01 March 2016 - 04:07 PM

any new tips for rome guys? looking for some good coffee spots, restaurants and good magazine/ book stores

thanks

WTB: 3A-MK1, 3A-MK2, AV Facet Glove