[BNWT] Visvim / WTAPS / White Mountaineering / Nonnative / The Real McCoys etc

2God

Items located in Sydney, Australia.

Prices in USD.

Paypal is good!

All products are brand new (tried on indoors at best). Everything comes with original boxes, tags, documentations and whatnot, unless stated otherwise! No returns!

NEGOTIABLE! Offer up! Willing to trade ONLY for other BNWT Japanese branded goods. Mainly interested in Goro's, Undercover, MMJ, Vis, Sophnet, Wtaps, NBHD, WM, UE, nanamica, NEXUS, nonnative, Yohji, etc, etc, etc....
UPDATE: I'm also cool with - Rick Owens, Boris Bidjan, Julius, Acne Studios, Helmut Lang, M.A+, etc. Show me what you got!

Up for sale (ALL BNWT):

>>>> http://www.grailed.com/users/myitems/8379-2g <<<<

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nonnative Trooper Puff Coat Black sz.1 - (IC: $750)

GRAIL ALERT! This is the Vilene Airpack DS (down-like) version of Nonnative's signature Trooper jacket model. The Gore-tex and cotton variations of this piece are much more common compared to this. Unbelievably soft, and much lighter than your traditional down jackets. EXTREMELY comfortable. Features - weathered cotton shell exterior, Airpack DS stuffing, distressed leather tightener patches, and details that you would expect from Nonnative pieces. I'm not in a hurry to sell this particular piece, so the price is pretty firm. Looks exactly like the one pictured, but in black.
e0111113_11403889.jpg

White Mountaineering Drizzler Jacket Navy sz.1 - ($550)
GRAIL ALERT! Crazy details as with all White Mountaineering pieces. The construction and materials consists of 10% nylon & 90% wool. Definitely one of the more popular color variations. 6 utility pockets with tabbed accents, adjustable cuffs, and custom WM zips & buttons - I'll let the pictures speak for themselves. Domestic RRP 1k+.
20130914Shawn_1.jpg

The Real McCoys N-1 Deck Jacket (special USN unprinted version) sz.36 - ($600)
GRAIL ALERT! BNWT The Real McCoys N-1 Deck jacket. Amazing details with double faced genuine alpaca lining and grosgrain cotton shell. This WILL age beautifully. Just Google this jacket - all the vintage-wear enthusiasts are all over this. This particular model was sold in limited quantities without the USN screen print on the front & back. There's printed text in the standard model - looks much better without it! Made in Japan.

47300929e2b32eaa13e0acb775b4b49f.jpg

White Mountaineering 2011 Espadrille hi-top sneaker/boots US10 - ($400)
The quality of the canvas and suede details are nothing short of amazing. Heck, even the laces are buttery soft. RARE.

Visvim Skynyrd Ring Moc Black US10 ($200)
Black pony hair exterior. Worn once only with care. This one doesn't come with the original box & tags. There's some discoloration on the bottom of the sole due to age as pictured (this is one of the releases when Visvim still manufactured their shoes in Korea).

Nanamica 65/35 Varsity Jacket Navy sz.M - ($350)
An awesome piece with leather trim pockets, leather pit patches, and a large leather inner tag. As the name suggests - 65% polyester and 35% cotton.A great light weight piece that's wind proof and weather resistant.

Union x Mark Mcnairy Brogues with contrasting trooper soles US7.5 (fits 9!) - ($420)
Original box and tags included. Amazing quality and details. It is a US 7.5 but it fits big. I am a US 8-9 for most shoes (depending on brand - US9 for Nikes to be specific), and it fits me perfectly.

WTAPS Treated Corduroy Winter Jacket sz.S - ($320)
Thick warm wool blanket lining. The treated corduroy makes it very soft and comfortable as opposed to the somewhat rugged and stiff corduroy you might normally get. Heavy customized WTAPS buttons. Intentionally distressed labels/tags inside. Great winter piece overall!

Neighborhood Deck Shoes US9 - ($230)
These look somewhat like your typical Vans, but the quality and construction is definitely on a whole different level. You have to see these in person! Heavy duty canvas/cotton deck shoes - Perfect for summer!

Kinkle Workshop 2013 A/W Boots US10 - ($500) 
Superb design, quality, and construction. The pictures speak for themselves. Kim worked with the Juun.J in the past - more info here:
http://egloos.zum.com/mparea/v/3432362
http://hypebeast.com/tags/kinkle-workshop

Bleu De Paname Fatigue Twill Shirt Navy S - ($200)
Too big for me. I wear S for Japanese brands and this is European sizing...

Danner Lovejoy ltd. US9 - ($300)
Limited release. Goretex lined with a VERY solid construction. Includes everything, even the quality check stamps/paperwork issued during the production process.

Visvim Fluxus Crush Denim W32†- (TRADED)

Visvim Social Sculpture Shirt L/S Unwashed sz.1 - (SOLD) 
Visvim Sunnegga Lamina Hi US11 - (SOLD)
Neighborhood Deep Narrow Straight LVL. 0 Rigid Denim sz.S - (SOLD)
YUKETEN Main Guide Navy - (SOLD)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My post count may be non-existent, but I'm a veteran lurker on these forums and a couple more (sufu, snkrfrkr, fuk.co.uk, HB, etc). My feedback can be found as (lai_1215) on eBay. Nine times out of ten I'm the purchaser, but it's about time I part with some of the stuff I've hoarded over the years. We all need to start somewhere, right?
EDIT: I've sold some stuff over at Grailed ever since. Check it!

As mentioned before, most my goods come with original tags and whatnot, so I guess that pretty much says everything in regards to their authenticity. Furthermore, my philosophy is that I'd much rather wear cheaper/brand-less goods then to rock fake stuff if I couldn't afford it in the first place...

Edited by 2God

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...