Patrik Ervell, Common Projects, and more! Free shipping within the continental U.S.

WhatTheWill

The following items have been sitting in my closet, and I either don't wear them enough to justify keeping them or they no longer fit me. I accept PayPal, and I'll include free shipping with tracking for each purchase. The price is also inclusive of any PayPal fees. Please feel free to PM if you have any questions or need item measurements.

Special offer: buy my last two Patrik Ervell shirts, both in excellent condition, $200 shipped for the pair. Also receive a free Band of Outsiders shirt; Small or Medium, your choice.

COMMON PROJECTS - Grey Suede Tournament Lows

Size 40 (fits at least a full size larger)

Price: $200 $180

Condition: New, never worn, includes dust bag

Made in Italy

These are a really nice pair of Common Projects; unfortunately they are slightly too small for me. The color is a beautiful dove grey, and as usual with Common Projects, the suede is amazingly soft. These are brand new, I have only tried them on in the house. Includes dust bag, no box. These fit large; probably best suited for a true 41 or 41.5. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

qQvtXefl.jpg

ZriQdMRl.jpg

AQyHJc7l.jpg

COMMON PROJECTS - Black Patent Achilles Mids

Size 42

Price - $200 $160 $150

Again, these are lightly worn. The patent leather makes these somewhat stiff and they probably fit a little more true-to-size than normal Common Projects.

Qla8pe6l.jpg?1

pfB0iPKl.jpg

Edited by WhatTheWill

Patrik Ervell Button Collar Shirts

Size Small (fits true to size)

Price: $110 each

Condition: 9/10; worn/washed a few times, but in very good overall condition

Made in USA, 100% cotton, S/S 2012

Special offer: buy my last two Patrik Ervell shirts, both in excellent condition, $200 shipped for the pair. Also receive a free Band of Outsiders shirt; Small or Medium, your choice.

White With Red Stripes:

FkK4ZyFl.jpg

Light Blue:

gkdLPtvl.jpg

Edited by WhatTheWill

Tim Hamilton Black Jeans

Size 28 (fit large, closer to a 30 or 31)

Price: $180 $140 $120 $100

Condition: 9/10 (worn a couple of times, but are in excellent condition, pretty much new)

Made in Japan, 47% polyester, 41% cotton, 12% nylon, from 2008.

These are a really nice pair of jeans. The fit is pretty slim, but not tight. The material creases in a very unique way, and the subtle shine makes these pants really stand out. Other subtle details such as the pocket stitching and interesting hem make the jeans look very cool without being too flashy.

V0mCvnNl.jpg

g6FzPBrl.jpg

wL6WLWbl.jpg

A.P.C. Grey New Cure Jeans

Size 27 (fit large and have some stretch to them, probably fit closer to 29, maybe 30)

Price: $100 $80 $70

Condition: 8/10

Made in Tunisia, 98% cotton, 2% elasthane, from 2009.

The second picture most accurately shows their color. They are a light dove grey throughout.

Myzz9Unl.jpg

nxF51Lwl.jpg

3aDM73Rl.jpg

Edited by WhatTheWill

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...