The ACRONYM Community Sales Thread

IC:

*All are Polyant XPAC

3A-5TSR 8/10 (little bit of indigo rub off on suede and the waterproof liner has a few marks, but outside is immaculate)

3A-3TS 9/10 (slight foxing @fold points on bottom)

Compoments: All 10/10

3A-MP1

2x 3A-MK1

3A-MZ1 Konpression pouch

3A-WK2 (keychain)

3A-MTS4

Would like to sell as a full set. If you're interested PM me with serious offers I will provide photos upon request. I have the bags and sheets for most everything. Only missing one here and there.

3A-MK1 Sold // 3A-MP1 Sold

a7A4ixC.jpg

Got these straight from Bagjack, didn't end up working well with my set up. No sheets and the 3A-MP1 didn't come with a FORCELOCKÆ strip or logo tape. The 3A-MK1 is a black laminate which I think is the same one used for the first iteration of the laminate third arm bags (not the current season which is more grey). The 3A-MP1 is a grey laminate which I don't think ended up being used in production, it's more grey than the current season's laminate and has a slightly different texture as well.

do they still make them ?

wtb:3a 5ts

limonta or x pac is fine

Gotta check the bay son:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ACRONYM-3A-5TS-BAG-3RD-ARM-BRAND-NEW-X-PAC-backpack-bagjack-messenger-/111673221231?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1a003e206f

I'm also selling a 5TSR is you just scroll up a bit.

FS: 3A-MZ2TS

Sold

mupYA3D.jpg?1

not too sure when this was released but i think it's an older model cause the finish matches my 3rd arm (if someone can id the year lmk plz)

only flaws are some peeling on the corners 

more pics in the spoiler 

oKyvabv.jpg?1
wLfvUX4.jpg?1
DzpK4Je.jpg?1
tyMDkN6.jpg?1
K3gExd7.jpg?1
wePGY5h.jpg?1

Edited by walletx

New acronym fan there.

Bought a J28-e with NOAHGAZAN on grailed. 18 days later, shipment has not been done although communication is ok (guy went for his mom birthday + some stuffs keeping him from sending it).

His profile : http://www.grailed.com/users/13247-noahgazan/wardrobe

Just wanna check if someone there dealt with this seller before to see if he is honest. My spidey senses are tingling a bit but I wanna give the benefit of the doubt before I start filing a dispute. 

Edited by BabyQ

New acronym fan there.

Bought a J28-e with NOAHGAZAN on grailed. 18 days later, shipment has not been done although communication is ok (guy went for his mom birthday + some stuffs keeping him from sending it).

His profile : http://www.grailed.com/users/13247-noahgazan/wardrobe

Just wanna check if someone there dealt with this seller before to see if he is honest. My spidey senses are tingling a bit but I wanna give the benefit of the doubt before I start filing a dispute. 

18 days for a shipment is pretty ridiculous. file that shiz

hey guys, was gonna ask if anyone could help with any info

I had heard many stories early on about people ordering from acronym directly and paying COD tax charges, but hadn't experienced it firsthand.

I ordered a 3a-1 and a set of mp2ts and have a COD charge of 159.24 from UPS.  What exactly is this tax for?? Does it go to UPS or to acronym??  After reading some, it seems very unclear.  

Thanks to any experienced fellas willing to help. Cheers 

hey guys, was gonna ask if anyone could help with any info

I had heard many stories early on about people ordering from acronym directly and paying COD tax charges, but hadn't experienced it firsthand.

I ordered a 3a-1 and a set of mp2ts and have a COD charge of 159.24 from UPS.  What exactly is this tax for?? Does it go to UPS or to acronym??  After reading some, it seems very unclear.  

Thanks to any experienced fellas willing to help. Cheers

It's import duties. It goes to your government. The amount you get charged depends on what you've ordered. For example, the duties to import cotton clothing are different than the duties that you'll be charged if it's a jacket made from synthetic fabric. https://www.dutycalculator.com/

I too am looking at buying direct from Acronym for the first time. How much does one usually expect? I'm sure this has been covered, but I can't seem to find an easy answer.

What kind of 'easy answer' were you looking for? Import taxes varies wildly depending on your country, prices, fabrics, etc. Try searching the Acronym thread to see how much the others are getting charged for and go from there.

FS:

P14-S Sz L BLK 9/10 condition with bag and spec sheet $OLD!!!

J29-S Sz L BLK 10/10 only tried on $790 shipped within the USA add 4% for PP fees or send as gift (international buyers, please send me a pm for actual shipping cost).

Willing to trade for:
CP2 sz L or M BLK
DS-HD2 sz L Dust
P10-S sz L BLK
WS-J25 sz L
J25-SS sz L
P17-S sz M or L
3A-5TS XPAC
3A-8TS
3A-7TS

• leg pinned and unpinned this topic